- Two bedroom semi-detached house
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- No onward chain
- Modern decor throughout
- Gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing
- Gardens to front and rear
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band A
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * A GOOD STARTER HOME * NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This two bedroom property is not to be missed! Situated in a popular location adjacent to Crossgates with fantastic transport links. The house offers an ideal first step on the ladder, being well maintained with modern colour schemes and decor and offering full gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious through lounge and kitchen to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside are gardens to the front and rear with a brick-built storage shed. The location is convenient to local shops, banks and facilities within the Crossgates shopping centre and further afield at The Springs, Thorpe Park and Seacroft retail parks. The area has excellent public transport links with local bus routes and Crossgates railway station giving a fast and easy commute to Leeds city centre within walking distance. Also ideal for commuters is the easy access to the M1 North motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A64, A6120 Ring Road and A63. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Enter through a composite door to the hallway which is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring. Central heating radiator, an under stair cupboard and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge/Diner (5.97m x 3.20m)
A large through lounge with dual aspect to the front and rear with direct access to the rear garden through a sliding patio door. Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring there is a tiled feature fireplace with an oak beam mantel, two central heating radiators and TV point for a wall mounted TV to the chimney breast.
Kitchen (3.48m x 2.56m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of white 'shaker' style wall and base units with butcher style work surfaces over and complementary splashback tiling. A composite sink with side drainer and mixer tap sits in front of a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor over, washing machine and fridge. A traditional pantry cupboard offers shelving and space for an under counter freezer. Spotlights to the ceiling, tiled floor and a PVCu entry door gives access to the side of the property.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation and a cupboard providing useful storage.
Bedroom 1 (2.82m x 4.70m)
A double bedroom with two double-glazed windows overlooking the front and a contemporary central heating radiator. A bulk head cupboard houses the central heating boiler and provides storage.
Bedroom 2 (2.81m x 3.89m)
A second double bedroom with a double-glazed window overlooking the rear and a contemporary central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises;- panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and a low flush w.c. Two double-glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and a central heating radiator.
The property offers gardens to the front, mainly laid to lawn with a boundary hedge and fencing. To the rear of the house is an enclosed garden with a newly laid patio seating area, raised lawn, boundary fence and a brick-built storage shed.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn right at the traffic lights and take the third exit onto Ring Road. At the next roundabout, turn right and then the first left onto Southwood Gate. Take the next right turning onto Swardale Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
lilac court, Leeds£155,000
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community....
Brooklands Lane, Leeds£150,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious...
Ash Court, Leeds£138,000
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and...
Maple Court, Seacroft, Leeds£137,000
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and...