- Three bedroom family house
- Cul-de-sac location
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- Well presented throughout
- Viewing essential
- Excellent access to commuter links
- Off-street parking and garage
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £239,950, PRICE NOW £234,950, SAVING £5,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM***CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***NO CHAIN*** Found tucked away in a cul-de-sac location this beautifully presented three bedroom family house offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout. The property offers excellent access to commuter links including Leeds city centre and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner, a downstairs WC and a conservatory to the rear. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking and a garage, to the rear is a well maintained garden with fenced boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy. The property provides gas fired central heating, new PVCu double-glazing throughout and would be an ideal home to any growing family. We strongly recommend an early internal inspection to appreciate the potential this home offers. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Access to the property is granted through the external doors to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall, with internal doors into;
Lounge (5.26m x 3.23m)
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with a half-box bay window to the front aspect. Central heated radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard, television point, coving to the ceiling, laminate floor, staircase to the first floor and an internal door into;
Kitchen/Diner (2.44m x 4.22m)
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a single bowl sink and drainer with a stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with a gas hob and space for a washing machine and fridge. Laminate floor, window to the rear aspect and opening up into the dining area with a central heated radiator and an internal door into;
Conservatory (2.94m x 3.13m)
A wonderfully light, bright room located to the rear of the property with double-glazed windows to triple aspects overlooking the rear garden, double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the rear garden, television point and an internal door into;
With a low flush WC, central heated radiator and a window to the side aspect.
With access into;
Bedroom 1 (3.58m x 4.09m)
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double and is located to the front of the property with windows to the front aspect, central heated radiator, built-in storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (5.64m x 2.35m)
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the side of the property with a central heated radiator and windows to the front and rear aspects overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (3.39m x 2.05m)
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with coving to the ceiling, central heated radiator and a window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom (1.70m x 2.08m)
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with a shower over, low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. Central heated radiator and a window to the rear aspect.
Garage (5.79m x 2.48m)
Offering excellent additional storage and off-street parking.
Externally the property offers excellent off-street parking to the front, leading to an Integral garage with access into the conservatory. To the rear is a low maintenance beautifully maintained garden with fence boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).