- Extended three bedroom semi-detached house
- Extended kitchen and conservatory
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Family bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking for two cars & a garage
- Large rear garden with lawn & patio
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band A
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION * EXTENDED KITCHEN * CONSERVATORY * OFF-ROAD PARKING * GENEROUS REAR GARDEN * GARAGE * RECENTLY RE-PAINTED THROUGHOUT *** A fantastic EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY with a CONSERVATORY EXTENSION to the rear. The current vendors have had the whole house re-painted, with new stairs and landing carpet and kitchen and hallway flooring fitted. The property benefits from off-road parking for two cars, double-glazing and central heating. Located within a cul-de-sac, the property is situated in the village of Swillington, and in our opinion the property offers excellent value for money for most growing families. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, dining room, lounge and an extended fitted kitchen which has French doors to the conservatory. To the first floor, there is a family bathroom with a white suite which has an electric shower over the bath, three bedrooms - two good sized doubles and a single bedroom. There are gardens to the front and rear, the rear, being very generous in size, with a lawned and patio area and a useful single garage. In addition, there is double width off-road parking to the front for two cars. ** Call now 7 days a week and until 7 pm Monday to Friday to arrange your viewing. **
Double-glazed entrance door, double-glazed leaded window to the front, radiator, built-in under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to:
Dining Room (3.76m x 2.69m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear and a radiator.
Lounge (3.76m x 4.39m max)
Gas fire with a brick effect surround and tiled hearth, radiator and a double-glazed leaded window to the rear.
Fitted Kitchen (3.35m x 2.57m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, drawers and tiled splash backs, double-glazed window to the front and open-plan to the extended fitted kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen (1.70m x 3.45m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and an electric point for a cooker. Two double-glazed leaded windows to the front, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, double-glazed front entrance door and a double-glazed French door to:
Conservatory (2.77m x 2.72m)
Double-glazed windows to the side, radiator, wall light point, double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Double-glazed leaded window to the front, access to the loft space and a door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. Tiled surround, double-glazed leaded window to the front, radiator, dado rail and wood panelling on the walls.
Master Bedroom (3.73m max x 3.40m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear, a built-in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 3.76m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.41m max x 2.87m max)
Double-glazed leaded window to the front, a built-in over-stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
There is a blue slate garden to the front, with double width off-road parking for two cars. Side gated access leads to a single garage with an up-and-over door. There is a fully enclosed large garden to the rear, with a lawned area and patio seating area.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£239,995
***WAS £250,000 NOW £239,950 SAVING £10,050!! *** ***THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED***IDEAL FAMILY HOME***POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE*** This is a fine example of a three bedroom semi-detached home in Rothwell. The property...
Fernlea, Rothwell, Leeds£234,995
***WAS £240,000 NOW £234,995 SAVING £5,005!! *** ***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***NO CHAIN*** A delightful three bedroom semi-detached family house located in this popular residential cul-de-sac...
Fifth Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£230,000
***WOW, WOW WOW***MUST BE VIEWED***THREE BEDROOM SEMI***RECENTLY UPGRADED***LARGE REAR GARDEN***CHAIN FREE*** No stone has been left un-turned with this beautiful property, with recently fitted windows, doors, kitchen, bathroom to mention just a...
Church Avenue, Swillington, Leeds£230,000
** GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * KITCHEN/DINER WITH BUILT-IN OVEN & HOB * GENEROUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY * BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC * GARAGE * OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS * SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN ** Fantastic...
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£225,000
***PRICE WAS £244,995, PRICE NOW £225,000 SAVING £19,995! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME*** FITTED KITCHEN***DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING & GARAGE*** Located within an extremely...
Clement Terrace, Rothwell, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE***RE-FITTED KITCHEN***TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT***GOOD LOCATION*** Ideal for a first purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace property has been updated and significantly improved. Having...
Oakwood Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£220,000
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***TOTALLY REFURBISHED***NO CHAIN*** Situated in the popular area of Leeds is this beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house. Ready to move in, this property is sure to be popular with investors or first-time...
Primrose Hill Drive, Leeds£215,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - WITH LOFT CONVERSION * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * LARGER THAN AVERAGE BATHROOM WITH A MODERN SUITE * USEFUL STUDY * ATTACHED GARAGE & EV CHARGING POINT * LOW MAINTENANCE REAR...
The Crest, Swillington, Leeds£210,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * USEFUL WC * NEWLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM * LOFT ROOM * OFF-ROAD PARKING * GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH A LAWN AND PATIO SEATING AREA ***...