- Extended four bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge with an open-plan dining area
- Sitting room | Separate utility area
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern family bathroom
- Large rear garden & off-road parking
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC Rating D
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A fabulous EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale in lovely condition which offers good sized light and airy accommodation and has the benefit of a double storey side extension. The property benefits from double-glazing, central heating, a useful utility area, and modern fixtures and fitments throughout. The property is placed well for easy access to public transport, link roads/motorway connections, local schools and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, lounge with a feature fire and surround, open-plan dining room with French doors to the rear garden and a fitted kitchen with a built-in oven and hob with a small separate utility area. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms - three doubles and one single, master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. There is ample off-road parking to the front of the property, for at least three cars. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed large garden, which is mainly lawned with a good sized paved patio seating area overlooking the mature garden, which is not directly overlooked. Viewing is essential! ** Call now 7 days a week and until 7 pm Monday to Friday to arrange your viewing. **
Double-glazed windows, wood effect laminate flooring and a door to;
Contemporary style single radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Sitting Room (4.62m x 2.74m)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and wood panelling on the walls.
Lounge (4.01m max x 3.20m max)
13'2" max (10'6" min) x 10'6" max
Double-glazed window to the front, log effect living flame effect gas fire with an ornate surround, contemporary style wall mounted radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Open-plan to:
Dining Room (3.33m x 3.07m)
Contemporary style wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Fitted Kitchen (2.51m x 3.99m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for a dishwasher, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring ceramic hob. Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and a door to:
Utility Area (1.73m x 0.79m)
Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and a double-glazed window to the side.
Wall mounted contemporary style radiator and access to the loft space with a pull-down ladder. Door to:
Master Bedroom (4.93m max x 2.77m max)
16'2" max (12'9" min) x 9'1" max
Double-glazed window to the front and a wall mounted contemporary style radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising; shower enclosure with a hand shower attachment and 'drencher style' head, vanity wash hand basin with a base cupboard and a low-level WC. Heated towel rail, shaver point, recessed spotlights and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 (3.96m max x 3.05m max)
Radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 (3.35m max x 2.79m)
11'0" max (6'10" to robes) x 9'2"
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom 4 (1.88m x 1.96m)
Radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; 'P'-shaped shower bath with an electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double-glazed window to the rear and a contemporary style towel radiator.
There is ample off-road parking to the front for at least three cars. To the rear, there is a large fully enclosed garden. The garden is mainly lawned with mature shrubs and trees and a good sized paved patio seating area. In addition, there is a metal gardens store.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Church View, South Milford, LeedsChain Free, £300,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** The property does need some work and has been priced to sell. This lovely detached home is in the popular village of South Milford and in an area that rarely comes up for...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...