- STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
- SOLAR PANELS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING
- GARDEN & PARKING
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band TBC
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to the style of Lumby village. The development is secured with electric gates and once inside, the impressive townhouses sit towards the rear, offering stunning aspects over open fields giving fantastic views. Upon entering the property you are presented with a bright spacious hallway with a partial oak staircase with a glass balustrade, the ground floor offers an open-plan living space with a range of high specification finishes such as a 'U-shaped' kitchen fitted with quartz worktops, various integrated 'AEG' appliances, underfloor heating and 'Karndean' luxury vinyl flooring. The sliding doors allow a huge amount of light and are perfect for creating that outside/inside living space. The ground floor also offers a utility room, downstairs bedroom, study and a bathroom with a three piece suite. The first floor accommodation consists of a master bedroom which benefits from a dressing room and an en-suite, across the landing you have the second double bedroom which again benefits from an en-suite. An air source heat pump provides heating and hot water, accompanied with solar panels providing a very energy efficient home with an energy rating of B. Fibre broadband directly to the house giving excellent speeds. The area is conveniently located within access to the local rail links, for those looking to commute to Leeds, York, Selby and beyond and within easy reach of the A1/M1/M62 motorway network. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner (8.59m x 5.61m)
A stunning open-plan living space with a 'U-shaped' kitchen with a choice of kitchen and appliances (subject to negotiation) and underfloor heating. Down lighters to the kitchen area with a feature raised roof void and floor to ceiling windows across the rear with a central sliding patio door and a further side window. Oak door to the utility room.
Utility Room (1.85m x 1.72m)
Work surface, upstand and base unit from the kitchen with a sink and drainer. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor, sliding access doors concealing the under floor heating pipe controls.
Oak doors to rooms and stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom (4.45m x 2.74m)
Floor to ceiling tilt opening double-glazed window, TV point and an under floor heating control.
Bedroom (4.45m x 2.69m)
Floor to ceiling tilt opening double-glazed window and an under floor heating control.
Fully tiled with a straight panelled bath, shower mixer tap, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed push flush WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor, recessed mirror to the wall and continuation of the flooring from the hall with under floor heating.
Oak doors to bedrooms and a 'Velux' skylight.
Master Bedroom (4.33m x 5.61m)
Tilt open double-glazed window, two central heating radiators, down lighters to the ceiling, TV point and oak doors to a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite.
Walk-in Wardrobe (2.01m x 2.49m)
Down lighters to the ceiling, radiator and a power point.
Fully tiled with a double shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed push flush WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor, recessed mirror to the wall, 'Karndean' flooring and a chrome heated towel warmer.
Bedroom (4.19m x 4.29m)
Two 'Velux' skylights, radiator, two radiators, an access door to the eaves, TV point and an oak door to an en-suite.
Fully tiled with a double shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed push flush WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor, mirror to the wall, 'Karndean' flooring and a chrome heated towel warmer.
Having a post and rail enclosed rear garden (with an area ideal for turfing), flagged patio and foot path with double gated access to a pebbled area offering parking for two cars.
A management company is to be set up to cover shared costs of gates, sewage treatment and private road. Sewage treatment unit shared by 6 residents.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...