- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted shower room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Ample off-street parking
- Detached garage
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW*** GENEROUS & DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS***RARE OPPORTUNITY*** Set on a GENEROUS size plot is this well maintained semi-detached bungalow offering two double bedrooms, shower room, reception room and a kitchen with a side porch. The property has been updated by the owner ! With PVCu double-glazing and central heating throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, fitted kitchen, living room, shower room/w.c. and two bedrooms. Outside, the property offers well established gardens to the front and rear with ample off-street parking for multiple cars and a detached garage. The rear garden is much larger than average with an expansive lawn and good degree of privacy. The property is placed well for access to a range of amenities including being within walking distance of local shops and bus routes to both Wakefield and Leeds. The motorway network is only a short drive away for those wishing to commute further afield. An ideal home for a professional couple or down sizer and an early viewing is highly recommended. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and side window, base units and a tiled floor.
Kitchen (3.59m x 2.95m)
Re-fitted with wall and base units with roll edge worktops, sink and drainer unit, built-in oven, hob with extractor over, plumbed for a washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator, laminate floor, two PVCu double-glazed windows and room for a dining table.
Living Room (5.39m x 3.76m)
Living flame gas fire with a feature surround, T.V point, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 1 (4.46m x 3.15m)
With ample fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.36m x 2.95m)
PVCu French doors, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Shower Room (2.24m x 1.59m)
Walk-in shower unit with a power shower and large glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. Tiled walls, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window
To the front is neat lawn garden with established flower borders and a block-paved driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to the detached brick garage with side door and window. To the rear is a good sized patio area, lawn with established borders and a private decked area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).