- Two bedroom semi-detached house
- Large south-facing rear garden
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious through lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Off-road parking
- Levitt-Cartwright construction
- Council tax band A
- EPC rating D
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious and well proportioned rooms throughout and offers a large south-facing garden which is adjacent to school playing fields, so has the benefit of not being overlooked. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, large fitted kitchen and spacious through lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom plus an extra store room with a window. Outside there is small garden with a border hedge to the front, off-road parking via a gated driveway and a large rear garden with a lawn and flowerbeds. The location is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to Leeds, Wetherby and York, with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and motorway networks, including the A1/M1 link Road and ELOR (A6120 new ring road). A shopping centre is available at Seacroft which has a bus station and there are a wealth of amenities available at Crossgates including a local railway station. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Entrance Hall (1.70m x 3.20m)
Enter through a PVCu double-glazed door with double-glazed side lights. Central heating radiator.
Living Room (5.61m x 3.18m)
Having a feature fireplace, two central heating radiators and double-glazed windows to the front and rear.
Kitchen (3.81m x 3.20m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over which incorporate a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Cooker point and space for under counter appliances such as washing machine, dishwasher and freezer. In addition there is a traditional pantry store cupboard with shelving. Tiled floor and double-glazed windows are placed to the side and rear elevations.
Side Entrance Porch
Enter through double PVCu doors to the a useful space, ideal for pets or pushchairs! A door leads to a useful store cupboard.
Landing (2.64m x 1.74m)
Two double-glazed windows to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 (2.83m x 4.64m)
A double bedroom with a double-glazed window and central heating radiator overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.62m x 4.64m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bathroom (1.63m x 2.46m)
The bathroom has a fully tiled three piece white suite comprising;- panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, close coupled WC., and double-glazed windows to the side and rear.
A useful space offering potential to convert to a third bedroom (subject to planning and building consents). Currently housing the central heating boiler.
Outside there is small garden with a border hedge to the front. A gated driveway provides off-road parking and in turn leads to the rear. The large rear garden is south-facing and predominantly laid to lawn with flower beds planted with shrubs and roses. Abutting school playing fields it has the benefit of not being overlooked.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn right at the traffic lights onto Station Road. Take the third exit off the roundabout onto Crossgates Ring Road and proceed straight ahead at the next roundabout, and at the next roundabout turn left. At the small roundabout, turn right onto North Parkway and proceed along taking the third left turn onto Kentmere Avenue. Take the second first left into Brooklands Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
The property is classed as non-standard construction and is known locally as a Levitt Cartwright. You should inform your mortgage provider of the construction type before making any offer. Should you have any questions please contact a member of our team.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Swardale Road, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * A GOOD STARTER HOME * NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This two bedroom property is not to be missed! Situated in a popular location adjacent to Crossgates with fantastic transport links. The house offers an ideal first...
lilac court, Leeds£155,000
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community....
Ash Court, Leeds£138,000
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and...
Maple Court, Seacroft, Leeds£137,000
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and...