- ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- EXCELLENT LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES/M1/M62
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band E
***HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * NO CHAIN * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME.*** A rare opportunity to purchase in this desirable location is this well appointed extended detached family home which is on offer with vacant possession. Set in this small cul-de-sac location and briefly comprising to the ground floor; hall, WC, a lounge which is open-plan to the family room, conservatory, dining room and an extended kitchen. The first floor has three well appointed bedrooms, with fitted furniture to the master and a bathroom serving them all. PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating, parking to the drive and a single garage completing this home. Easy reach and access to amenities, Leeds centre, M62/M1 make this home even more desirable so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor landing, coving to the ceiling, doors to the kitchen and WC and double doors to the lounge.
Fully tiled walls and flooring with a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, down lighters to the ceiling, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Dining Room (2.90m x 2.97m)
PVCu double-glazed bow window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to the ceiling, doors to a family room and an extended kitchen.
Kitchen (2.56m x 4.22m)
Boasting a modern range of cream gloss finish wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated slide and hide ‘Neff’ oven and hob with extractor over, integrated microwave, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for both a washing machine and a dishwasher. Tiled flooring, radiator, down lighters to the ceiling. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and a door to the garden.
Lounge (4.27m x 4.70m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, gas fire to a tiled hearth and matching miniature chimney breast over, coving to the ceiling and an open recess to a family room.
Family Room (2.92m x 3.66m)
PVCu double-glazed French doors to the conservatory with windows either side, radiator, coving to the ceiling, a door to the dining room and an open recess to the lounge.
Conservatory (2.81m x 2.92m)
PVCu double-glazed windows, door to the garden and an electric heater.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, cylinder cupboard, loft hatch and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom (3.63m x 3.33m)
Fitted furniture, a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.63m x 3.99m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.44m x 2.72m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Fully tiled walls and flooring with a shower bath, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed push flush WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, shaver point, extractor and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is an open lawn garden which sweeps around one side to this corner plot. There is a pergola with a small divider to the rear lawned garden. A single drive leads to an attached single garage at the front of the property.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Hopefield View, Rothwell, Leeds£525,000
***WAS £550,000 NOW £525,000 SAVING £25,000!! *** ***THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS*** CUL-DE-SAC POSITION*** NOT TO BE MISSED*** This stunning three/four bedroom spacious family home offers modern...
Calverley Road, Oulton, Leeds£475,000
***GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE ***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED***IN THE HEART OF OULTON VILLAGE*** This Grade II listed cottage is positioned in the heart of Oulton and is within walking distance to pubs/bars, restaurants and local amenities. There are...
Eastfield Crescent, Woodlesford, Leeds£425,000
***WAS £450,000 NOW £425,000 SAVING £25,000!! *** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ** SUN ROOM ** GOOD COMMUTER LINKS *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this beautifully presented skillfully updated three double...