- Exclusive gated community
- First floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Large dining/kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Adjacent to woodland and nature walks
- Close to amenities & hospitals
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC rating C
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community. Tucked away to the rear of the development the apartment a-butts Killingbeck Meadows part of the Wykebeck Valley Park with access to a series of nature walks, seasonal wetlands and ponds. This absolutely should be viewed to appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer. The first floor accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, storage cupboard, large dining/kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and allocated parking access via electronic gates. Ideally placed to take advantage of all local amenities in Killingbeck retail park and Crossgates shopping centre which includes local banks, post office and a railway station. The commuter has the advantage of good public transport links both to the city centre and surrounding areas via the A64 and the main A6120 Ring Road just a short distance away. *** Call now 24 hours a day, seven days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Secure telephone entry system. Staircases leading to the various floors.
Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and having a useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner (5.36m x 2.77m)
The spacious dining/kitchen is flooded with natural light through two double-glazed windows. Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half stainless steel sink unit with a side drainer and mixer tap. Built-in electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with chimney style extractor over, integrated washing machine, plumbed space for a dishwasher and under counter space for a fridge and freezer. Ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs. Central heating radiator.
Lounge (4.57m x 3.94m max)
An elegant living room in neutral decor, currently zoned into living and working areas. A double-glazed window overlooking the front, two central heating radiators, and t.v & telephone points.
Bedroom One (3.94m x 2.97m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window placed to the rear which has a woodland aspect.
Bedroom Two (3.35m x 2.97m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator, t.v point and a double-glazed window to the rear with a woodland backdrop.
The bathroom is tiled in modern ceramics and fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises; panelled bath with 'rainfall' mains fed shower and glass screen over, low level WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. Extractor fan and chrome ladder style radiator.
The apartment is accessed through electronic gates and offers allocated and communal parking bays plus a peaceful communal garden.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and at the traffic lights turn right and the first left at the roundabout onto Crossgates Road. Proceed and at the junction follow the road to the left onto A64/York Road. Proceed and at the second set of traffic lights turn right and onto Oak Tree Lane. At the top of Oak Tree Lane turn left into Lilac Court. Proceed bearing right and then left and finally right to the end of the road where the complex can be found straight ahead.
Lease term is 150 years from 2006
Ground Rent - £167.34 per annum
Service charge - £935 6 monthly
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Swardale Road, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * A GOOD STARTER HOME * NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This two bedroom property is not to be missed! Situated in a popular location adjacent to Crossgates with fantastic transport links. The house offers an ideal first...
Brooklands Lane, Leeds£150,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious...
Ash Court, Leeds£138,000
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and...
Maple Court, Seacroft, Leeds£137,000
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and...