- Four bedroom through terrace
- NO CHAIN!
- Fully refurbished through out, new carpets and internal doors
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom (Summer 2023)
- Partially re-wired (July 2023)
- Garage & gardens
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating D
*** FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE * NO CHAIN! * NEWLY REFURBISHED * FITTED DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * PARTIAL RE-WIRE * MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER * YARD, GARDEN & GARAGE *** Looks can be deceiving! This property offers really good sized accommodation, so viewings are a real must to appreciate the rooms sizes! FOUR BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACED PROPERTY, offered for sale with NO CHAIN! And ready to move into, as the owners have fully refurbished the property throughout in the summer of 2023, with a NEW KITCHEN & APPLIANCES, NEW BATHROOM SUITE with SHOWER, RE-PLASTERING, PARTIAL RE-WIRE, FULLY REDECORATED, INTERNAL DOORS and NEW CARPETS. Not only is the property fresh and light, it is also a fantastic size and would suit a wide range of buyers. The property benefits from not only gas central heating, double-glazing, but a single detached garage and a rear garden, plus a courtyard garden. The property is located within a short distance of the amenities on Garforth Main Street, together with local schools and public transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises: Useful porch, lounge with decorative fireplace and a large dining/kitchen with modern units and built-in oven and hob with extractor hood above. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. To the second floor, there are another two double bedrooms. Outside, there is a small buffer garden to the front. To the rear, there is a small enclosed courtyard with a patio seating area. Beyond the property, there is a single detached garage, providing off-road parking for one car. To the rear of the property, there is an enclosed garden area, which is a blank canvas to make your own mark on! ** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing. **
Tiled flooring, double-glazed entrance door and open-plan to:
Lounge (3.25m x 4.78m max)
Double-glazed window to the front, feature fire with wood surround and decorative cast-iron and tile inset , radiator, coving to the ceiling, recessed spotlights and a door to:
Steps to the first floor and a door to:
Kitchen/Diner (3.43m x 4.78m max)
Fitted in June/July 2023 with a brand new range of modern base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers and a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, brand new built-in electric oven and a brand new built-in four ring ceramic hob with a brand new extractor hood over. Tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, wall mounted concealed gas boiler, double-glazed window to the rear and a double-glazed rear door.
Built-in storage cupboard, stairs to the second floor landing and doors to:
Master Bedroom (3.25m x 4.75m max)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted in June/July 2023 with a brand new modern three piece white suite comprising; panelled bath with mains shower over with a 'drencher' head and additional hand shower hand attachment and a glass screen, wash hand basin with a base cupboard and storage under and a low-level WC. Tiled surround, extractor fan, chrome ladder style radiator, coving to the ceiling, recessed spotlights and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 (2.46m x 2.92m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (3.33m max x 4.85m max)
10'11" in bay (5'10" min) x 15'11" max
Double-glazed dormer window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.59m max x 4.85m max)
8'6" max (5'10" min) x 15'11" max
'Velux' window to the rear, radiator , recessed spotlights and access to the loft space.
There is a small garden area to the front. To the rear, there is an enclosed courtyard with shrubs and a paved seating area. Directly behind the property, there is a detached single garage, with an up-and-over door. To the rear of the garage, there is a good sized garden area which is enclosed and has a side gate.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).