- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Ready to move into accommodation
- Double-glazed & central heating
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Shower room with heated floor
- Good sized gardens & garage
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating C
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW offered for sale in excellent condition and is ready to move into. The current vendor has improved the property, having had a new kitchen fitted recently, together with new carpets throughout. The property benefits from double-glazing and central heating, oak style internal doors together with a good sized enclosed rear garden and garage with driveway parking. The light and airy accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch with a storage cupboard, fitted kitchen with ample cupboard space, inner hallway, shower room with underfloor heating, a good sized lounge with a feature casement window and two bedrooms - a good sized double and a generous single which has access into the rear garden. There are mature gardens to the front and rear, the rear being fully enclosed with a tiered lawn, pear tree and two paved patio seating areas - the garden offers a lovely place to relax or entertain. To the side, there is a driveway, offering off-road parking for two cars and leading to a single garage. Located within Kippax, which has a number of amenities to offer. ** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing. **
Radiator, open-plan to the kitchen and a door to a storage cupboard.
Kitchen (3.05m x 2.59m)
Newly fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas and electric point for a cooker with an extractor hood over, double-glazed window to the side, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a door to:
Access to the loft space with a pull-down ladder and doors to:
Lounge (4.98m x 3.38m)
Double-glazed feature casement window to the front, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin with a base cupboard and storage under and a WC with a hidden cistern. Extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, full height tiling to all walls, double-glazed window to the side, chrome ladder style radiator, under floor heating and recessed spotlights.
Master Bedroom (3.48m x 3.38m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (2.41m x 2.62m)
Contemporary style single radiator and double-glazed patio doors to the garden.
There is a mature garden to the front, with shrubs and trees and a paved seating area. Driveway to the side, leading to a garage and providing off-road parking for two cars. The garage is single, with an up-and-over door. Side gated access leads to a fully enclosed good sized rear garden with a paved patio seating area and steps leading up into a lawned garden with a pear tree and an additional paved patio seating area.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Showfield Close, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£250,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Positioned within easy walking distance of amenities, yet tucked away within a small cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a...
Appleby Lane, Garforth, Leeds£215,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL TRAIN STATION * OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * LIGHT AND BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION - READY TO MOVE INTO! *** An excellent home for a wide...
Prospect Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£210,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac off The Fairway and within easy reach of a wide...
Wolsey Croft, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £200,000
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. ENCLOSED GARDEN. AMPLE PARKING. NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £200,000 - £210,000. This lovely true bungalow is situated within close proximity to all local shops and transport services. The accommodation briefly...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£190,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. *** Set in a popular residential area is this lovely true bungalow, briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, inner hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, a...