- Four bedroom semi-detached property
- NO CHAIN!
- Large lounge & sitting room
- Dining/kitchen with built-in fridge, hob and oven
- Large mature rear garden
- Garage & off-road parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating D
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you! FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale with NO CHAIN! The property has been a much loved family home, and offers not only versatility with the lay out but good sized rooms and a garden. The property has both double-glazing and central heating (boiler fitted in 2016), burglar alarm system and is located within a popular area of Garforth with access to amenities, local transport links and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, large lounge with coal effect fire, dining/kitchen with ample room for a dining table and chairs and a built-in oven, hob and fridge, sitting room/playroom/study, and bedroom four which is a double and has fitted wardrobes. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms - two good sized doubles and a one single, and a house bathroom with a shower over the bath. There is a single garage, with driveway parking to the side and front for 2/3 cars. To the rear, there is a large mature garden with a lawned area and a good sized paved patio seating area. A lovely home, viewing recommended! ** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing. **
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor landing and doors to two under stairs storage cupboards.
Sitting Room (2.90m x 2.95m)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge (5.31m x 3.71m)
Double-glazed window to the front, coal effect gas fireplace with a feature surround, radiator and recessed spotlights.
Kitchen/Diner (3.35m x 3.71m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, a one and half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Built-in fridge, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built-in eye level electric oven and a built-in four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, recessed spotlights and double-glazed sliding patio doors to the garden.
Bedroom 4 (2.57m x 2.95m min)
8'5" x 9'8" plus robes
Built-in wardrobes with a hanging rail and shelving, radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Double-glazed window to the side, access to the loft space with a pull-down ladder and a built-in cupboard which houses the gas boiler (Fitted in 2016). Doors to:
Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
Double-glazed dormer window to the front, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, radiator and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 2 (3.00m min x 2.77m)
9'10" plus recess x 9'1"
Double-glazed dormer window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (1.60m x 2.92m)
Double-glazed dormer window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. Tiled surround, double-glazed window to the side, radiator and recessed spotlights.
There is a paved area to the front and side, offering off-road parking and leads to the detached single garage which has an up-and-over door. Side gated access leads to a good sized enclosed mature garden, with a large paved patio seating area, lawned garden with borders for flowers and shrubs, and an additional paved patio seating area.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Church View, South Milford, LeedsChain Free, £300,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** The property does need some work and has been priced to sell. This lovely detached home is in the popular village of South Milford and in an area that rarely comes up for...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...
Strawberry Avenue, Garforth LeedsNew Price, £225,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE * NO CHAIN! * NEWLY REFURBISHED * FITTED DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * PARTIAL RE-WIRE * MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER * YARD, GARDEN & GARAGE *** Looks can be deceiving! This property offers really...