- TOP FLOOR WITH VIEWS
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVE WITH GARAGE
- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band B
***STUNNING APARTMENT * TOP FLOOR * SINGLE GARAGE WITH DRIVE * LOVELY VIEWS * EN-SUITE & BATHROOM. *** A rare opportunity to acquire this superbly presented top floor two bedroom apartment which is offered with no chain, vacant possession and a brick-built garage. Being tucked away occupying a pleasant position on the fringe of this popular ‘New Forest Village’ development enjoying partial views over the nearby ‘Sharp Lane’ plantation. Built in 2011, this stylish contemporary home would suit a professional person or couple and has electric heating, PVCu double-glazing and comprises; a communal entrance hall, private hall, open-plan living room with a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, (the master with an en-suite shower room), bathroom, drive and a single garage. Served by local shops and amenities in nearby Middleton centre and regular public transport to Leeds. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrive your viewing.
A panelled front entrance door leads into an 'L' shaped entrance hall with a built-in storage cupboard and a further door to a cupboard housing the hot water tank. Loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Lounge (5.18m x 3.12m)
An open-plan living room with two electric wall heaters, a PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation and PVCu double-glazed French doors enjoy a delightful aspect over the nearby ‘Sharp Lane’ plantation.
Having a range of fitted wall and base units in black with contrasting worktops, matching upstand and a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surrounds. Built-in stainless steel electric oven, electric hob and overhead cooker hood/extractor. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 (4.62m x 2.60m)
A double bedroom with an electric wall heater and PVCu double-glazed French doors with views over the ‘Sharp Lane’ plantation. Door to an en-suite.
A three piece suite in white consists of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with a mains shower. Heated towel rail, 'Dimplex' electric heater and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 22.86m)
A double bedroom with an electric wall heater and PVCu double-glazed window with an outlook to the plantation.
A three piece suite in white comprises; a panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and a low flush WC. 'Dimplex' electric heater, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
In the courtyard is a designated drive for one vehicle leading to a brick-built single garage with an up-and-over door. The apartment block is surrounded by lawned grounds with inset shrubs and flower beds.
Buildings insurance payable annually £250
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).