- LARGE FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION
- SOLAR PANELS & UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVE, GARAGE & LARGE GARDEN
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- AMPLE STORAGE
- EPC Rating A
- Council Tax Band D
***LARGE FAMILY HOME * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * POPULAR LOCATION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES *** Price was originally £355,000, Now £345,000, Saving £10,000 *** Set on a sought after residential estate within easy access of amenities in a tucked away cul-de-sac position. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and briefly comprising; hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and WC to the ground floor level. The first floor has three double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. There is also a large storage cupboard off bedroom three which the current owner utilises as an office to work from home. Having PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and solar panels with income generated from feed in tariff. Having ample parking with a large double drive, integral single garage and a large well enclosed rear garden. Easy access to motorway links, York, Selby and Leeds with South Milford train station only a few minutes away for commuters. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange you viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, oak effect laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor landing with a cupboard beneath. Doors to the lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge (5.26m x 3.48m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front, a double panel central heating radiator and continuation of flooring from the hall.
Kitchen/Diner (3.43m x 6.58m)
Comprising; a range of wall, base units and drawers with co-ordinating work surfaces and matching upstand. One and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated double eye-level oven, electric hob with splashback and an extractor over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Continuation of flooring from the hall, cupboard, double panel central heating radiator, down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window and sliding patio doors to the rear garden. Door to the utility room.
Utility Room (2.06m x 1.75m)
Matching units, work surface with upstand, sink with drainer and space for a tumble dryer and a washing machine. Radiator, external door to the garden, down lighters and a door to the WC.
Push flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Doors to rooms.
Bedroom 1 (4.32m x 2.77m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front, radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
Comprising; shower enclosure, WC, a half pedestal wash hand basin and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 3.96m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom 3 (3.43m x 2.84m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Comprising; a straight panelled bath with shower over, screen and tiled wall, push flush WC and a half pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a chrome central heated towel warmer.
To the front is a double drive accessing a single integral garage. The rear is of a good size with a lawn and flagged patio.
The vendor has made us aware there is a management charge to be applied to the estate upon completion and they receive income from the solar panels of approximately £180 per year.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Rydal Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
*** INCREDIBLE RARE PLOT * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * LARGE ACCOMMODATION * NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities is this delightful true bungalow which larger than most comparative...
Parlington Villas, Aberford, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * MUST BE SEEN * ENVIABLE LOCATION & POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** Guide price £350,000 - £365,000. A delightful well appointed family home set in a sought after location and briefly comprising; front porch,...
Foster Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £340,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * LARGE PLOT & ACCOMMODATION.*** Guide Price £340,000. Set within easy reach of amenities is this extra large true bungalow. Well presented throughout and briefly comprising; hall, 'L'-shaped...
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...