- IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME
- SOUTH-FACING GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EV CHARGE POINT
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band E
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Positioned on a highly sought after residential estate is this superbly finished home. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, snug/study, WC and an open-plan family kitchen/diner to the ground floor level. The first floor level has a master bedroom with an en-suite, three remaining double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating, a drive with an EV charge point and accessing a single detached garage and an enclosed garden with a patio, lawn and decking. Close to amenities and motorway access and with St Aidens nature reserve within walking distance. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor level with cupboard underneath and doors to all rooms.
Half tiled walls, push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, down lighters to the ceiling, tiled floor and a feature mirror to one wall.
Study/Snug (3.20m x 2.03m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and feature panelling to part of one wall.
Lounge (4.70m x 3.84m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect and two radiators.
Kitchen/Diner (3.18m x 8.05m)
Boasting a modern range of cream wall and base units with granite worktops and matching upstand. Belfast sink, integrated five ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor over, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, down lighters to the kitchen area, two radiators, half panelling to the dining area walls and PVCu double-glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Cylinder cupboard, radiator and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (3.78m x 3.84m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and a door to an en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and floor, large shower enclosure, half pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC, PVCu double-glazed frosted window, radiator, extractor and down lighters.
Bedroom (4.19m x 3.05m)
Fitted wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.38m x 3.00m)
Fitted wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.25m x 2.72m)
Fitted mirror door wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Fully tiled walls and floor, straight panelled bath with screen and shower over, half pedestal wash hand basin and a push flush WC,. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, radiator, extractor and down lighters.
To the front is an open 'plum slate' bedding area with shrubs. There is a tarmacadam drive with ample parking for two large vehicles accessing the single garage which has an EV charge point. The rear garden is superbly landscaped and southerly facing with an Indian flagstone patio, a decked area and a lawn.
The vendor has informed us that there is a management charge on the estate which is reviewed annually and is approx. £130 per annum.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
St Oswalds Close, MethleyOffers In The Region Of, £475,000
***PRESTIGE DEVELOPMENT***HIGH QUALITY THROUGHOUT***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS***SOUGHT AFTER PREMIER POSITION***INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED*** A highly favoured bespoke development by ‘Linden Homes’, this outstanding, individually designed, four double...
Needless Inn Lane, Woodlesford, LeedsOffers Over, £450,000
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS***FANTASTIC CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***NO CHAIN*** Found tucked away in an incredibly popular CUL-DE- SAC location is this well presented, spacious, well proportioned, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM...
Green Row, Methley, Leeds£385,000
***FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME***BEAUTIFUL OUTLOOK TO THE REAR***OFF STREET PARKING*** An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this executive style detached family home which is situated in this popular and sought after village location of...
Wood Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£375,000
***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £425,000, PRICE NOW £375,000, SAVING £50,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** MUST BE VIEWED ** ***FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME***CENTRAL ROTHWELL***NO CHAIN*** Situated within walking...