- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- ENVIABLE POSITION, TUCKED AWAY
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band E
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground floor level; hall, lounge, WC, kitchen/diner and a utility room. The first floor has four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom serving the remaining three. The front has a double drive with a single integral garage and there is a beautiful landscaped rear garden. Within easy reach of amenities and motorway links. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Tiled floor, stairs and a door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, extractor fan, tiled splashback and a tiled floor.
Lounge (4.60m x 3.53m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a central heating thermostat.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.18m x 5.64m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap with high gloss splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with an extractor hood over and a stainless steel splashback. Double-glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and French doors to the garden.
Utility Room (1.83m x 3.12m)
Matching units from the kitchen, sink and drainer, continuation of flooring from the kitchen, radiator and a door to the garden.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, cylinder cupboard, store cupboard, loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (4.52m x 3.61m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear with a radiator beneath and fitted wardrobes to one wall with sliding mirror doors.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising; recessed shower area with hand shower attached and 'rainhead' over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. Extractor fan, tiled splashback, tiled floor and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 (2.72m x 3.61m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom 3 (2.97m x 3.45m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom 4 (2.97m x 3.25m)
Fitted wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front with a radiator beneath.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with a shower over and a glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, extractor fan, single radiator and a double-glazed window to the side.
To the front is a large double tarmacadam drive with ample parking and access to a single garage with an up-and-over door. There is an open lawn and access around one side to the rear. The rear garden is well enclosed and superbly landscaped with a lawn and patio.
The vendor has made us aware there is a management charge on the estate with a review annually costing £85.45 every 6 months.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...