- Two bedroom semi-detached house
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double-glazed
- Gardens and parking
- No Chain
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band A
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***OCCASIONAL LOFT ROOM***FITTED KITCHEN***NO CHAIN*** New to the market is this two bedroom semi-detached family home with two first floor bedrooms and a loft room providing useful additional space. The property features:- gas central heating, PVCu double-glazing and briefly provides:- reception hall, through lounge with a good size conservatory to the rear, fitted kitchen with an integral oven and hob a side porch providing storage and a guest W.C. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, a walk-in wet room with a white suite and shower facilities, whilst the loft has been converted to provide a further good size room. Outside the property has gardens to both the front and rear and off-road parking. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Stairs leading to the first floor, half-glazed double door to the living room, door to an under stairs storage cupboard and a door to the kitchen.
Living Room (5.66m x 3.20m)
T.V point, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear and double French doors leading to;
Conservatory (2.56m x 3.20m)
Being half-brick and PVCu double-glazed, central heating radiator and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen (2.16m x 2.00m)
Ample wall and base units with roll edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. Built-in oven, hob and extractor, space for a fridge/freezer and a washing machine, PVCu double-glazed windows, laminate floor, storage/pantry cupboard and a door to:
PVCu double-glazed window and side door.
Having a low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin and a laminate floor.
Landing (2.88m x 1.58m)
Doors leading to bedrooms and a wet room and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 (2.89m x 4.68m)
With fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 (2.68m x 3.63m)
Having built-in storage, a central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and a door to the second floor.
Wet Room (1.56m x 2.45m)
Having a walk-in wet room shower with a curtain, vanity wash hand basin, a low flush W.C. and two PVCu double-glazed windows.
PVCu double-glazed window and a wall mounted central heating boiler.
Loft Room (2.64m x 4.97m)
Two skylights and ample storage.
To the front there is a pedestrian gate and path leading to the front door, the garden is gravelled to the front and has double timber gates leading to the driveway which in turn leads to the very good sized rear garden with a patio and raised lawn area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).