- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- White bathroom suite
- Detached garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- No Chain
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band B
** Price was £199,950, price now £194,995 saving £4,995 ** ***TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***CONSERVATORY***NO CHAIN*** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow would provide ideal accommodation for a young or older couple, or anyone looking to downsize. The property incorporates gas fired central heating, double-glazed windows, a rear conservatory, a fitted kitchen offering wall and base level units, a white bathroom suite, a detached garage and garden areas to the front and rear. The property is located in a popular cul-de-sac position being within one mile of many local amenities. For the commuter the motorway network can be reached within approximately two miles and Leeds city centre will be found within five miles distance. We strongly recommend an early internal inspection to appreciate the quality of this home. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Composite entrance door, laminate floor, central heating radiator and a door to:
Kitchen (2.61m x 2.43m)
Wall and base units with roll edge worktops, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer, space for a cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Laminate floor and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Lounge/Dining Room (4.85m x 2.93m)
Feature fire, hearth and surround, T.V point, PVCu double-glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom 1 (3.48m x 2.93m)
Fitted with a range of wardrobes providing ample hanging, laminate floor, central heating radiator and sliding patio doors to:
Conservatory (2.93m x 2.93m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and door, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Bedroom 2 (2.49m x 2.43m)
PVCu double-glazed windows, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Bathroom (1.93m x 1.52m)
A three piece suite comprising; panelled bath and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C,. Tiled walls and floor, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side.
To the front there is a neat lawn garden and flower beds, a long driveway provides ample off-street parking and leads to the detached garage which has an up-and-over door. The rear garden is established with plants and shrubs, flagged stepping stones with gravel infill lead to the shed at the bottom of this private and enclosed garden.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).