- Semi-detached bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Two double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Shower room
- Off-road parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating TBC
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the Temple Newsam Estate, this smart two bedroom semi-detached bungalow features a modernised kitchen, a large conservatory and is 'turn key' condition. This is a must see for anyone ready to downsize but wanting a modernised bungalow with spacious rooms in a peaceful location but not too far away from local amenities. In brief the accommodation comprises; spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, large conservatory, shower room and two double bedrooms. Outside there is off-road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden. The location has fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on the main A63 Selby Road and a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. Close by is Colton retail park and Crossgates with an excellent choice of shops, banks, cafes and bars. *** Call now 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to arrange your viewing ***
With double-glazed entry door and central heating radiator. A hatch with a pull-down ladder gives access to the roof space which has a light and provides storage space. Open to the kitchen.
Kitchen (2.77m x 2.62m)
A lovely modern kitchen fitted well with a range of light grey wall and base units in a gloss finish with complementary work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, built under electric oven with gas hob and chimney style extractor hood over, integrated tall fridge/freezer and a plumbed space for a washing machine. A double-glazed window overlooks the front garden and a tall larder unit conceals the central heating boiler and utility meters.
Living Room (5.67m x 3.30m)
A lovely sized lounge with a feature fire surround with marble back and hearth, incorporating a gas fire. There is a double-glazed bay window overlooking the front garden, ceiling coving and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory (5.18m’0.61m x 2.74m’1.52m)
A larger style conservatory with a poly-carbonate roof, central heating radiator and French windows giving access to the rear garden.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; walk-in corner shower enclosure, hand wash basin atop a vanity storage unit and low level WC. A double-glazed window to the side elevation and a ladder style central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 (4.32m x 3.30m)
A large double bedroom with a central heating radiator and patio sliding doors giving access to the conservatory.
Bedroom 2 (3.47m x 2.62m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and sliding patio doors giving access to the conservatory.
To the front of the property is a low boundary wall and a low maintenance ornamental garden planted with small flowering shrubs. The paved driveway offers off-road parking and leads to the garage which has power, light and an up-and-over door. To the rear there is a west-facing paved garden which can be a lovely suntrap.
Leave Crossgates on Austhorpe Road, turning left at the traffic lights on to Station Road. Proceed straight on to the Colton Village roundabout and then take the third exit on to the A63 Selby Road. After Temple Moor High School take a left hand turn onto Field End Gardens, then first right into Field End Crescent and immediately left into Field End Close where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Meynell Road, Leeds£270,000
*** OLD COLTON VILLAGE * MUST BE VIEWED * CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO TEMPLENEWSAM *** Quietly nestling within an exclusive courtyard is this two bedroom cottage. Sympathetically modernised to provide a modern home but bursting with character...
Ravensworth Close, LeedsAsking Price, £235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close...
Kingswear Crescent, Crossgates, Leeds£225,000
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on...
Kelmscott Lane, Crossgates, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£199,995
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of...
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...