- ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- AMPLE PARKING & GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band D
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, WC, open-plan kitchen/diner, lounge and conservatory to the ground floor level. Four first floor bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom completing this delightful home. Having PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating, ample parking with a garage and low maintenance gardens. Easy access to motorway links, Selby, York and Leeds. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and side frosted window, radiator, 'Hive' heating control, tiled floor, stairs to the first floor landing, doors to the lounge, kitchen/diner and WC.
Obscure glass PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation and a white suite comprising; push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps over, central heating radiator and fully tiled floor and walls.
Kitchen/Diner (5.54m x 3.94m)
Comprising; a range of wall and base units in a wooden shaker-style finish, door leading into a further cupboard which has space for a freestanding fridge/freezer, co-ordinating roll-edge laminate worktop, drainer sink with chrome taps over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, integral double oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, and space and plumbing for a washer. Fully tiled flooring, two PVCu double-glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side elevation, door leading into a handy cupboard for storage, PVCu half-glazed door giving access to the rear garden and further internal door to the lounge.
Lounge (6.60m x 3.35m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front elevation, fireplace with a stone hearth and a tiled/wooden surround, two central heating radiators and a double-glazed patio double door leading into the conservatory.
With a brick-built dwarf wall surrounding perimeter, PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and obscure glass PVCu double-glazed window to the left hand side elevation, electric heater, polycarbonate roof and PVCu double-glazed door to the side elevation giving access to the rear garden.
Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom (3.33m x 3.33m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom (3.56m x 2.95m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, loft hatch, cupboard housing the water cylinder and an alcove ideal for storage.
Bedroom (2.52m x 3.07m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.05m x 2.01m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath and polished timber flooring.
Having a white suite comprising; push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps over, panelled bath with chrome taps over and electric shower above, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is a curved block-paved driveway providing ample parking for 3 cars leading to the entrance and the detached garage, a border to the front of the property filled with mature bushes and trees, porch over the entrance door, curved perimeter wall to the right hand side and the rest is mainly laid to lawn. To the right hand side of the property there is a black metal pedestrian access gate and a paved pedestrian pathway leading towards the rear garden. The rear has a paved area with space for seating, a further paved area with space for seating, paved stone pathway leading to the bottom of the garden, space for an outdoor shed, sleepers filled with mature bushes and tree, perimeter wall to the left hand side, perimeter wood fence to the rear and right hand side elevation and the rest is mainly decorative stones.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...