- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Prime location opposite Springhead Park
- In need of modernisation
- Large plot
- No Chain
- So much potential
- Scope to extend like neighboring properties.
- Gas central heating & PVCu double-glazing
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax Band D
** Price was £399,000, price now £395,000 saving £4000 ** ***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW***PRIME LOCATION***POTENTIAL INSIDE & OUT FOR FULLY MODERNISATION***NO CHAIN*** DO NOT MISS OUT !!! Offering excellent views over Springhead Park is this two bedroom detached property which features PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating, Having a fitted kitchen, good size lounge and two double bedrooms along with a wet room and separate WC. Outside there is a good sized driveway leading to a garage and gardens to the front and rear. This property is on a large plot and subject to the necessary planning required could be a fantastic family home like its neighboring properties. Local schools, shops and amenities are close by as well as easy access to Leeds and Wakefield city centres, the A1/M1 link road and national motorway networks. Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged via our Rothwell office. ***Call 7 days a week and until 7pm Monday to Friday to arrange your viewing***
Living Room (4.12m x 4.29m)
Gas fire, double-glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator and a T.V point.
Kitchen (3.64m x 3.06m)
Fitted with wall and base units with roll edge worktops, a sink and drainer unit, built-in oven and hob, plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed side entrance door and windows,
Bedroom 1 (4.12m x 4.28m)
Fitted wardrobes with over head cupboard space, central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (3.64m x 4.28m)
Double-glazed bay window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Comprising; shower with curtain, vanity wash hand basin with a cupboard below, tiled around the sink unit, PVCu double-glazed window and a ladder towel rail.
Low flush W.C, and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Positioned in an elevated postion and over looking Springhead Park a block-paved driveway leads to the detached brick-built garage which has a pitched roof, power and light. To the front there is a lawn garden and established flower boards and to the rear is a raised rockery with flower beds, a large lawn area and a shed.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).