- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- GARAGE & GARDEN
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- FITTED WARDROBES
- NO CHAIN
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating D
***FAR REACHING VIEWS TO FRONT & REAR * DESIRABLE LOCATION * RARE OPPORTUNITY * NO CHAIN.*** Set on this sought after lane with beautiful views to both front and rear. Having a two storey extension to the rear a garden and a single garage. The property briefly comprises; a front entrance porch to the hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, side entrance hall and shower room to the ground floor level. The first floor has three well appointed bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and far reaching views from both aspects. Demand is expected to be high for this rare opportunity, so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, windows either side and a radiator. Double-glazed door to the hall.
Stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge (3.63m x 3.58m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, fireplace with an electric fire and a bi-fold door to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner (4.72m x 3.58m)
Having a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Integrated double oven, gas hob, concealed extractor, fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a one and half bowl sink and drainer. Radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the side entrance hall.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, folding door to a store and doors to the kitchen/diner and the shower room.
Fully tiled walls, a large double shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and low flush WC. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, radiator and an extractor fan.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, loft hatch, coving to the ceiling and doors to rooms.
Bedroom (3.05m x 3.68m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views over fields, radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom (4.98m x 2.56m)
Fitted wardrobe, cupboard housing the boiler, coving to the ceiling, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window with far reaching views.
Bedroom (2.62m x 2.95m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with far reaching views, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a fitted wardrobe.
Low flush WC with 'Saniflow.'
To the front there is a small buffer garden with plants. To the side is gravelled shared access which leads onto the single garage at the rear. The rear garden is pebbled with a flagged patio and a further garden behind the garage which tapers to a point.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.