- Two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted wet room
- Loft room with a pull-down ladder
- Patio & hot tub
- Open views to the rear overlooking fields
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band A
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***TASTEFULLY RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER***POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD LOFT ROOM*** A two bedroom mid terrace, offering potential to create a third bedroom in the loft room, subject to building regulations. Situated in a popular location close to local amenities including local schools, shops and within easy reach of motorway links. The property has just undergone a programme of refurbishment including re-wiring, re-plastering, new kitchen, wet room and décor throughout. Internally, the property briefly comprises; an open-plan kitchen/dining room, living room, first floor landing, two bedrooms, house wet room/w.c. and a loft room/store offering potential to create further accommodation subject to building regulation approval. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, a good sized driveway providing off-street parking and a garage. The front garden is concrete for easy maintenance and the rear garden is south-facing and primarily laid to patio and there is a hot tub which can be included. Ideally suited to a professional couple, first time buyer or family and an early viewing comes highly recommended. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Kitchen/Dining Room (2.00m x 4.68m)
Composite double-glazed door leading into the kitchen/dining room. Wall and base level modern kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integral fridge and freezer, integral electric oven, four ring electric hob and a breakfast island. PVCu double-glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, tiling to the floor and a handy under stairs storage cupboard.
Staircase to the first floor landing,
Living Room (3.48m x 4.68m)
Feature brick chimney breast with a log burner, T.V. and telephone point, central heating radiator and a bi-fold door to the rear overlooking the garden and fields beyond.
Bedroom 1 (3.46m x 4.68m)
Central heating radiator and French doors overlooking the rear garden and neighbouring fields.
Bedroom 2 (2.47m x 2.80m)
PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Wet Room (2.47m x 1.79m)
Re-fitted. Fully tiled with an electric shower and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C, and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Loft Room (4.80m x 2.00m)
With a pull-down ladder giving access to the loft room which has a skylight, window door leading into the W.C ( which is not plumbed in) and a vanity wash hand basin.
Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, a good sized driveway providing off-street parking and a garage. The front garden is concrete for easy maintenance and the rear garden is south-facing and primarily laid to patio with a hot tub which can be included.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Neville Grove, Swillington£235,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED GARDEN * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.*** The accommodation briefly comprises: Light and airy lounge/diner with two windows to the front, inner hallway with window to the side aspect, family bathroom with a...
Queensway, Rothwell, Leeds£215,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***RE-FITTED DINING/KITCHEN***FITTED THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE***NO CHAIN*** This stunning two bedroom semi-detached property offers good sized accommodation throughout. The property would ideally suit a wide range of...
Sandyacres Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£200,000
***WAS £210,000 NOW £200,000 SAVING £10,000!! *** *** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * NO CHAIN *** This two BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, benefits from PVCu...
Middleton Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£170,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE***GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/DINER***RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM SUITE*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from Leeds city centre....
Middleton Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£165,000
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE***FITTED KITCHEN***SPACIOUS AND DECEPTIVE***OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR***NO CHAIN*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from...