- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Corner plot position
- No onward chain
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern shower room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Detached brick garage
- Off-road parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating D
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN * SUPERB SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * MODERN THROUGHOUT * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED *** This lovely family home has come to the market and offers on trend decorative themes, gas central heating and double-glazing throughout along with a contemporary shower room and kitchen with integrated appliances. Sitting on a corner position with gardens to three sides, you must view immediately so you don't miss out! The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, open-plan living room, dining/kitchen with patio doors to the garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms (two with fitted storage) and a shower room. To the outside, the property has off-road parking and a brick-built garage to the side and an enclosed rear garden. Set within the ever popular Skelton Woods area just off Naburn Approach and ideally placed for commuters to LEEDS, WETHERBY OR YORK with easy access to the new East Leeds Orbital Road, A64, A1/M1 motorway network and Leeds Outer Ring Road. Local shops and amenities are a short distance away in the Tesco shopping centre and a little further a field are amenities and railway station at Crossgates shopping centre. Inspection is most definitely recommended to appreciate the size and location this property has to offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Enter through a hardwood entry door. Double-glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Living Room (4.01m x 3.76m)
A spacious open-plan lounge with a focal fireplace, central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/Diner (3.25m x 4.72m)
Modernised to offer a contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of white wall and base units with square edged work surfaces over. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob with a chimney style extractor over, eye-level built-in microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine. Inset sink with side drainer and mixer tap, space for a tall fridge/freezer and ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs. Sliding patio doors open to the rear garden, window to the side aspect, PVCu double-glazed entry door and a central heating radiator.
With a window to the side elevation and hatch giving access to the part-boarded loft space.
Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 2.64m)
A double bedroom with recess for wardrobes, window to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.77m x 2.82m)
A double bedroom laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring and having a built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.86m x 1.93m)
A good size third bedroom with a built-in bulk head cupboard and shelving. Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
A modern and bright shower room fitted with laminated wall and ceiling panels, walk-in shower enclosure with a glass screen and 'rainfall' shower, white bathroom furniture incorporating a concealed cistern w.c and hand wash basin with vanity storage. Window to the rear and a ladder style central heating radiator.
The property sits in a cul-de-sac and enjoys a corner position. Open-plan lawned garden to the front with off-road parking to the side in front of the brick-built garage which has an up-and-over door, power and light (currently used as part store and part gym). The rear and side garden is fully enclosed with high timber fencing offering a degree of privacy and has exterior water and power supplies, patio area, raised lawn, greenhouse, garden shed and extensive timber decking offering multiple positions for garden furniture for 'al-fresco' dining or sun lounging. Access gates to both the front and rear.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn right at the traffic lights. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the Ring Road. Proceed straight ahead at the next two roundabouts. Proceed along, into the right hand lane and bend to the right onto Coal Road. Proceed ahead, taking the second turning on the right hand side onto Naburn Approach. Continue around Naburn Approach and take the third left onto Acorn Drive and turn left onto Hazel Avenue, then the first right into Walnut Close where the property can be found immediately on the left hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).