- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- No chain
- Spacious living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC rating E
- Council Tax Band C
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but benefits from PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating along with fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms. In addition, there is off-road parking to the driveway which leads to a sectional garage which does require some repairs to the roof. Conveniently placed, the property is just a short drive from transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Pendas Way along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
A hardwood entry door gives access to the property.
Living Room (5.26m x 3.58m)
With double-glazed windows to the front and side, focal gas fire with a period tiled surround, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
A fixture cupboard providing useful storage and access to all rooms.
Kitchen (3.15m x 3.10m)
Fitted with a range of oak wall and base units with work surfaces over. Built-in eye-level double oven, gas hob, inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Concealed central heating boiler. Double-glazed windows to the rear and side and a door to a built-in pantry which has a window.
Conservatory (4.45m x 2.31m)
Half-brick and double-glazed construction with PVCu double-glazed windows and a poly-carbonate roof. A double-glazed entrance side door gives access to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (4.88m x 2.96m)
Double-glazed window to the front, a range of modern fitted wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving, overhead storage cupboard and drawers with matching bedside cabinets and dressing table. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (4.14m x 2.67m)
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, a double-glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (1.63m x 2.06m)
Fitted with a coloured 'avocado' suite which comprises;- panelled bath, hand wash basin and low flush WC. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the side.
To the front the garden is low maintenance with paved and gravel areas stocked with flowering shrubs and plants. A paved driveway provides off-road parking and leads to a sectional garage which does require repairs to the roof. The rear garden is fully paved and can provides a nice sun trap to sit in.
From the Crossgates office, proceed east along Austhorpe Road and turn left onto Church Lane. Continue and take the first available right onto Manston Gardens. Follow the road around the bend where the road continues into Kelmscott Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Whitkirk Lane, Leeds£235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SOLD WITH NO CHAIN * MUST BE VIEWED *** Looking to down size but still have well proportioned rooms? Then look no further than this well maintained property! Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and...
Ravensworth Close, LeedsAsking Price, £235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close...
Field End Close, Halton, Leeds£230,000
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the...
Kingswear Crescent, Crossgates, Leeds£225,000
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£199,995
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of...
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...
Portage Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £180,000
***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * DOUBLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY * NO CHAIN!*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sitting on a large...
Main Street, Scholes, Leeds£180,000
*** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * WELL PRESENTED *** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sold with tenant in situ...
Kelmscott Garth, Crossgates, LeedsReduced To, £175,000
*** WHAT A BARGAIN! SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SOLD WITH NO CHAIN - GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN *** Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after location of Crossgates is this ready to move into bungalow which is ideal for down sizers. The...