- STUNNING EXTENDED BUNGALOW
- LARGE PLOT
- OPEN-PLAN 'L'-SHAPED LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band D
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * LARGE PLOT & ACCOMMODATION.*** Guide Price £340,000. Set within easy reach of amenities is this extra large true bungalow. Well presented throughout and briefly comprising; hall, 'L'-shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, garden room, three bedrooms, a modern shower room and a further inner hall. Having solar panels, gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. Ample parking, a single garage and a well enclosed large garden to the rear. Easy access to motorway networks, Leeds, York and Selby. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door and side window, laminate flooring, radiator, down lighters to the ceiling which has coving, open recess to the lounge and French doors to the garden room.
Garden Room (2.34m x 3.94m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and sliding patio doors to the garden, laminate flooring and two wall lights.
Lounge/Diner (5.72m x 5.97m max measurement)
'L'-shaped with two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiators, coving to the ceiling, a serving hatch to kitchen and doors to the inner hall and kitchen.
Kitchen (3.28m x 2.59m)
Having a range of wall and base units in a light beech effect finish with co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. A round stainless steel sink and matching drainer, integrated oven, microwave, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Coving to the ceiling, down lighters, PVCu double-glazed window and a side entrance door.
Radiator, loft hatch, coving to the ceiling, down lighters, store cupboard and doors to rooms.
Bedroom 1 (4.42m x 3.23m)
Fitted furniture, coving to the ceiling, downlighters, radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 (3.53m x 2.69m)
Fitted furniture, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, coving to the ceiling, down lighters and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.59m x 2.34m)
'Velux' window, laminate flooring, radiator and a recessed shelf unit.
Fully tiled walls, walk-in shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and WC. Two PVCu double-glazed frosted windows, coving to the ceiling, extractor and down lighters.
Having a flagged drive with parking for two cars accessing the single garage which has a small storage room off. Open front lawn with plants and pebbles. The rear garden is superb in size with a flagged patio onto a lawned garden having a large planted area in between and shed to the rear.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Rydal Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
*** INCREDIBLE RARE PLOT * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * LARGE ACCOMMODATION * NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities is this delightful true bungalow which larger than most comparative...
Parlington Villas, Aberford, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * MUST BE SEEN * ENVIABLE LOCATION & POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** Guide price £350,000 - £365,000. A delightful well appointed family home set in a sought after location and briefly comprising; front porch,...
Bartlett Way, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£345,000
***LARGE FAMILY HOME * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * POPULAR LOCATION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES *** Price was originally £355,000, Now £345,000, Saving £10,000 *** Set on a sought after residential estate within easy access of amenities in...
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...