- WELL PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
- 50% OWNERSHIP OR 100%
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH-FACING GARDEN
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating B
***WELL PRESENTED * IDEAL STARTER HOME * 100% PURCHASE AVAILABLE * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set within walking distance of amenities and easy access to motorway links, York, Leeds and Selby is this lovely end terrace. Offered with NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, WC, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor and two double bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom. Outside there is a larger than average well enclosed rear south-facing garden with parking to the front for one car. PVCu double-glazed and gas central heating. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for further details and to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, stairs that lead to the first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and doors to the WC and lounge.
A white suite comprising; push flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome tap over, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge (4.22m x 3.02m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television and telephone points, door leading into under stairs storage and a further door leading into;
Kitchen/Diner (2.41m x 4.04m)
Wall and base units in a shaker style finish with stainless steel handles with roll edge laminate worktops and a one and half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome tap over. Four ring electric hob with electric oven under and an extractor fan over, glass splashback, space for a free standing fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Down lighters to the ceiling, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear elevation and double-glazed French doors which lead out to the rear garden.
Doors to rooms.
Bedroom (3.73m x 4.04m into recess)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and a store cupboard.
Bedroom (2.90m x 2.06m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
A white suite comprising: white panelled bath with chrome taps over and a shower attachment, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome tap over and a push flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail, LED spot lights and extractor to the ceiling, fully tiled around the bath/shower area and half tiled around the wash basin and WC and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Tarmacadam driveway with a parking space and further paving slabs and grass to the left hand side which could be converted into an additional parking space. Pathway leading to the front entrance door and around the side of the property giving access to the rear which is accessed from the front of the property via a footpath to the left through a wooden pedestrian gate or through the double doors in the kitchen/diner where you will step out onto a paved south-facing area with space for seating, the rest is mainly laid to lawn and perimeter wooden fencing to all three sides.
The property is leasehold and has a TBC year lease with TBC years remaining. There is a service charge of TBC per month and a rent for the shared ownership of TBC per month which is reviewed annually. There is an option to buy the property 100% and have freehold which would be £180,000 for the full purchase price.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.