- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- DRIVE & GARAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating D
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED GARDEN * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.*** The accommodation briefly comprises: Light and airy lounge/diner with two windows to the front, inner hallway with window to the side aspect, family bathroom with a three piece suite - including a shower over the bath, modern kitchen with ample storage, and a door leading into the conservatory. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms. The property could be turned back into a three bedroom property as originally designed should the discerning purchaser wish to do so. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
A PVCu double-glazed side entrance door leads into an entrance hall with laminate flooring, a radiator and a built-in under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge (5.31 x 3.35)
This spacious front facing reception room features a superb 'hole-in-the-wall' fireplace with a marble insert and an inset living flame gas fire. Dado rail, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed bow window and is open-plan to:
Dining Room (3.0 x 2.51)
Having light laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen (3.76 x 2.74)
A modern range of fitted handle less wall and base units in a 'shaker' style having complementary worktops with a one and a half bowl resin sink unit with mixer taps and full tiling to the walls. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and an integrated cooker hood extractor. A PVCu double-glazed window looks into the conservatory. Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas central heating combination boiler and a PVCu double-glazed door to:.
A PVCu double-glazed conservatory extension with brick dwarf walling, light laminate flooring, radiator and PVCu double-glazed door to the rear garden.
A fully tiled bathroom having a three piece suite in white comprising; a panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low flush W.C. Fitted mains shower over the bath, radiator, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed window.
A 'dog leg' staircase rising from the entrance hall leads up to a landing with doors off to two bedrooms and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 (4.42 x 2.96)
A generous double front bedroom with a PVCu double-glazed dormer window to the front, radiator, inset down lighters to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards to one wall.
Bedroom 2 (3.25 x 2.97)
A second double bedroom with a radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation and a further double-glazed 'Velux' window providing an abundance of natural light.
To the front of the property is an open-plan paved and blocked-paved forecourt providing off-road parking. Double timber gates lead on to the paved driveway providing further parking and leading to the single detached garage with an up-and-over door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a pleasant lawned garden with borders and a raised timber decking and patio area. There is also a timber summerhouse which completes this superb garden.
Leaving our Garforth office head south on Main Street continuing at Lidgett Lane and at the traffic lights turn right onto Selby Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Wakefield Road and continue to the village of Swillington taking a right hand turn at St Marys Church into Church Lane. Take the first right into Neville Grove and the property is situated on the right hand side identified by our Emsleys For Sale Sign.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Queensway, Rothwell, Leeds£215,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***RE-FITTED DINING/KITCHEN***FITTED THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE***NO CHAIN*** This stunning two bedroom semi-detached property offers good sized accommodation throughout. The property would ideally suit a wide range of...
Sandyacres Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£200,000
***WAS £210,000 NOW £200,000 SAVING £10,000!! *** *** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * NO CHAIN *** This two BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, benefits from PVCu...
Moorview, Methley, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***TASTEFULLY RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER***POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD LOFT ROOM*** A two bedroom mid terrace, offering potential to create a third bedroom in the loft room, subject to building regulations....