- Two bedroom semi-detached with NO upper chain.
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge with burner
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- White four piece bathroom suite
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Block-paved driveway and private enclosed rear garden
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band A
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***RE-FITTED DINING/KITCHEN***FITTED THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE***NO CHAIN*** This stunning two bedroom semi-detached property offers good sized accommodation throughout. The property would ideally suit a wide range of buyers and therefore internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted dining/kitchen with an extensive range of wall and base units with integrated appliances and a pantry storage area. To the first floor; a master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room, a further double bedroom and a house bathroom with a modern three piece suite. Outside, to the front of the property, is a large block-paved driveway leading to a larger than average garden. The rear of the property is an easily maintained garden. Internal inspection is recommended. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Entrance door leading to an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and doors off to:
Lounge (3.62m x 3.69m)
With a feature log burner, T.V point, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen Area (2.60m x 5.72m)
Re-fitted with base units with roll edge worktops, tiled splashback, space for a range cooker, plumbed for a washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, two PVCu double-glazed windows and a side entrance door.
Landing (3.11m x 1.99m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side and doors to:
Bedroom 1 (3.21m x 3.63m)
Master bedroom having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, archway leading into the dressing area which has a PVCu double-glazed window.
Dressing Room (1.26m x 1.99m)
Archway leading into the dressing area with PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 2.00m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
A three piece white suite comprising; 'P'-shaped bath with shower over and a glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C,. Fully tiled walls and floor, PVCu double-glazed window and a ladder towel rail.
To the front is a boundary wall, block-paved driveway and timber gates through to the rear garden which is low maintenance and has a paved patio, lawn and an additional shed.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Neville Grove, Swillington£235,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED GARDEN * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.*** The accommodation briefly comprises: Light and airy lounge/diner with two windows to the front, inner hallway with window to the side aspect, family bathroom with a...
Sandyacres Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£200,000
***WAS £210,000 NOW £200,000 SAVING £10,000!! *** *** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * NO CHAIN *** This two BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, benefits from PVCu...
Moorview, Methley, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***TASTEFULLY RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER***POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD LOFT ROOM*** A two bedroom mid terrace, offering potential to create a third bedroom in the loft room, subject to building regulations....