- Two bedroom end terrace
- Spacious and deceptive rooms
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Separate conservatory
- Four piece white bathroom suite
- Rear garden with far reaching views
- Off-street parking and garage
- No Chain
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax Band B
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE***FITTED KITCHEN***SPACIOUS AND DECEPTIVE***OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR***NO CHAIN*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from Leeds city centre. Positioned near to a good range of local shops, amenities and schools and ideally situated with access to M62, M1 and M621 motorways providing easy access to the wider region. With no upper chain, the property briefly comprises; living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two good sized bedrooms and a four piece white bathroom suite. A buffer garden to the front and a generously sized enclosed garden to the rear, with open views as far as the eye can see. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Lounge (3.31m x 4.11m)
Having a laminate floor, T.V point, central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.29m x 4.11m)
Fitted with wall and base units with roll edge worktops, sink and drainer unit, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over, plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory (3.16m x 1.54m)
Double-glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (3.38m x 4.11m)
With fitted wardrobes and a vanity unit, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window,
Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 2.47m)
Double-glazed window, central heating radiator and a pull-down loft ladder.
Bathroom (2.26m x 2.26m)
Comprising of a four piece white suite; large bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C,. Tiled walls, double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front is a small buffer garden. The rear garden is a good size and has far reaching views.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).