- VACANT POSSESSION
- LARGE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- MODERN UPDATED BATHROOM
- THREE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating D
***SUPERB GARDEN TO THE REAR * VACANT POSSESSION * MODERN BATHROOM.*** Set in the popular village of Kippax is this lovely family home. Well appointed and comprising; entrance hall, lounge, garden room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor level. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and an updated bathroom. PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating, off-road parking and an extremely large lawned garden to the rear. Offered with no upward chain and vacant possession. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor and doors to the lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge (5.41m x 3.63m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, coving to the ceiling, fireplace with an electric fire and PVCu double-glazed French doors to the garden room.
Kitchen/Diner (5.41m x 2.77m)
Having a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset sink and drainer, integrated hob, single oven with extractor over and plumbing for a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, central radiator and a pantry.
Garden Room (1.78m x 5.49m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and a door to the rear garden.
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 4.54m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and a double door cupboard over the bulkhead.
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.77m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and double doors to a cupboard.
Bedroom 3 (2.11m x 2.74m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Updated recently and comprising; a straight panelled bath with screen and shower over, vanity housed wash hand basin, unit housed push flush WC, tiled walls, chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a shared drive accessing off-road parking. The rear garden is superb in size and is mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio and is well enclosed with an access gate to both sides.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Holland Road, LeedsGuide Price, £190,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * FAR REACHING VIEWS * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £190,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). A lovely family home...
The Close, LeedsOffers Over, £180,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LARGE CORNER PLOT * FULLY MODERNISED AND READY TO MOVE INTO * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * UTILITY AREA * MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Fantastic opportunity to...
Wolsey Croft, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £160,000
***CLOSE TO AMENITIES * WELL APPOINTED * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION *** View, bid, buy! For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £160,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further...