- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- Large south-facing garden
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Re-painted & re-carpeted throughout
- Cul-de-sac location
- Close to local amenities and railway station
- Off-road parking
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC rating TBC
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH LARGE SOUTH-FACING GARDEN - FABULOUS FOR GARDEN PARTIES! Emsleys are pleased to present to the market this family home with three good sized bedrooms, off-road parking and a lovely south-facing garden which has the benefit of not being overlooked and offers lots of potential to keen gardeners. The property has been very well maintained, re-painted and re-carpeted throughout and benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double-glazed windows and entry doors. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, large utility store room, dining area open to the living room, and kitchen to the ground floor with three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. To the outside there is a parking apron to the front and to the rear a large garden laid to lawn with a boundary hedge. Within walking distance of Crossgates railway station and a whole host of shops and amenities in Crossgates shopping centre the location is ideal for any commuter with the main A6120 Ring Road and M1 motorway network just 5 minutes away by car and fantastic public transport links to LEEDS city centre via Crossgates Road and/or the train station. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer. ** Call now 24 hours a day and seven days a week to arrange your viewing **
With a PVCu entry door and PVCu double-glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and access to all ground floor rooms.
Store room (1.98m x 1.37m)
Potential to convert to full utility room, or guest w.c. The room is currently used for storage and has a PVCu double-glazed window placed to the front.
Dining area (3.51m x 2.97m)
A second sitting room or dining room - you choose! This room also overlooks the rear garden with a double-glazed window and central heating radiator and is open to the living room.
Living Room (4.57m x 3.40m)
A spacious living room overlooking the rear garden. Double-glazed window, central heating radiator and a PVCu entry door gives direct access to the patio seating and garden beyond.
Kitchen (3.18m x 2.13m)
Recently installed, the kitchen offers a range of light grey gloss wall and base units with contemporary handles and contrasting work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, built under electric oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine. A double-glazed window overlooks the front garden and the floor is laid with 'herringbone patterned' vinyl.
Bedroom 1 (4.57m x 3.40m)
A very spacious double room with ample space for wardrobes, a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.51m x 2.97m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window again overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (2.97m x 1.98m)
A single bedroom decorated in neutral tones with a central heating radiator and having a double-glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
A good size family bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite which comprises; 'p' shaped panelled bath with a mains fed thermostatic bar shower over, glass screen plus mixer tap with an extra shower attachment, a vanity storage hand wash basin and close coupled w.c. The walls are fully tiled, a ladder style central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
The property is accessed to the front where there is a block-paved garden providing off-road parking with a boundary wall. The rear garden has a large paved patio adjacent to the house which opens to a large sloping lawn being south facing and leading down to the railway cutting. The garden offers lots of potential to keen gardeners.
From the Crossgates office proceed along Austhorpe Road and to the traffic lights. Turn left onto Station Road and proceed along. Take the next turning over the dual carriageway and onto Coldwell Road . Follow this road to the brow of the hill and then take the first left turn into Poole Road and the first right into Poole Square where the house can be found on the left hand side and indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).