- EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO THE MAIN BEDROOM
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band A
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard throughout, creating a property that is ready to move straight into. To the ground floor, a composite door leads through to the entrance hallway which has stairs to the first floor with under-stairs storage, and access to both the living room and the kitchen, and tiled flooring that runs throughout the ground floor rooms. The through living room is a spacious room with a TV point to the sitting area and a dining area at the far end that overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen is an impressive room fitted with a range of matching wall and base level storage units with complementary work surfaces, a pantry storage area, and a feature central island with an integrated power supply. There are also two kick board heaters, 'Velux' windows and patio doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms, both doubles and both having fitted wardrobes. In addition, the house bathroom is located on the first floor and is equipped with a matching suite including low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, a chrome heated towel rail and tiled walls and flooring. To the second floor there is a master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, inset ceiling spotlighting, TV point and eaves storage, with 'Velux' windows to the front aspect and a window to the rear aspect. The en-suite is fitted with a matching three piece suite. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this accommodation on offer. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, tiled flooring, radiator and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/Diner (5.75m x 2.84m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, tiled floor continuation from the hall and an open recess to the dining room.
Dining Room (3.10m x 2.16m)
Continuation of flooring from the lounge, PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and double doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen (4.90m x 4.19m)
Boasting a feature island with drawers and base units as well as a breakfast bar. A range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces and matching upstand. Stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated microwave, oven, five ring gas hob with a glass splashback and extractor over. Dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a large fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and French doors to the rear garden. Two large 'Velux' windows, storage cupboard and continuation of flooring from the hall/dining room.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, doors to rooms and an access door to the stairs to the second floor bedroom.
Bedroom (3.02m x 3.20m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom (2.82m x 2.66m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe and a radiator.
Fully tiled comprising; a straight tiled panelled bath with shower and screen over, push flush WC and a half pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a chrome central heated towel warmer.
Bedroom (4.29m x 5.10m)
Three 'Velux' skylights, PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, radiator, fitted furniture and a door to an en-suite.
Comprising; a large walk-in shower, WC, corner vanity housed wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome electric heated towel warmer, PVCu double-glazed frosted window, down lighters to the ceiling and an extractor.
Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear; the rear being fully enclosed with a side access gate, and a storage shed with power and light. Off-road parking is provided by a double-width block-paved driveway to the front. In addition, there are external power sockets to the rear, a water supply tap and an additional hot water tap to the front of the property.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Moorland Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£270,000
***STUNNING THROUGHOUT * UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS * GARAGE & DRIVE.*** This superb three bedroom end townhouse offers beautifully presented, spacious family style living accommodation of around 1000 sq. ft. over three floors in a...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, Leeds£265,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * POPULAR LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities. motorway networks and train station is this tastefully extended family home. Briefly comprising: hall, open-plan lounge/diner and...
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £230,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to...
Carisbrooke Lane, LeedsNew Price, £229,995
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * FRESHLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** Placed well and excellent for families!...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £220,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Set within easy...
Hopewell Terrace, Kippax, Leeds£205,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of...