- Extended, three bedroom semi-detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with a three piece suite
- Driveway / Gardens
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***FITTED KITCHEN***SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM***PLENTY OF OFF-STREET PARKING***ELEVATED POSITION*** This delightful three bedroom semi-detached house has been skillfully extended, creating spacious living accommodation. The property sits in a elevated position within a cul-de-sac location and is close to local bus routes and motorway links. Briefly comprising; an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, utility room, open-plan lounge/dining room and a good sized fitted kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece white suite. Externally there is a large block-paved driveway with ample off-street parking and a small lawn area to the front. The rear is private and enclosed with a paved patio ideal for those late summer nights. Viewing essential to appreciate just how much potential the property has to offer! ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Entrance Hall (2.23m x 1.66m)
Entrance door and staircase leading to the first floor.
Utility Room (2.23m x 1.85m)
Being to the front of the property and having a range of base and wall units, plumbing for a washing machine and a double-glazed window.
Lounge/Dining Room (6.16m x 3.61m)
Positioned to the rear of the property with laminate flooring, two double-glazed windows and a radiator.
Kitchen (4.60m x 2.85m)
Having a range of wall and base units, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, double-glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, double-glazed window, front entrance door and a radiator
Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 2.72m)
Double-glazed windows to both the front and rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.47m x 3.83m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (4.83m x 2.21m)
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with a double-glazed window and a radiator.
Bathroom (3.33m x 1.52m)
Having a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, part tiled walls, double-glazed window to the rear and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a block-paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is mainly paved with a low maintenance, artificial lawn area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).