- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious accommodation
- Solar panels with feed-in tariff
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double-glazing
- Off-road parking
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC rating C
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers PVCu double – glazed windows and gas central heating and has the added benefit of solar panels which are owned by the seller and provide a 'feed-in' tariff for surplus electricity. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and separate WC. Outside at the front is a driveway providing off-road parking. To the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden. Ideally placed to take advantage of all local amenities in Crossgates shopping centre including local banks, post office and the railway station. The commuter has the advantage of good public transport links both to the city centre and surrounding areas, the M1 motorway network and the main arterial roads are just a short distance away. *** Call now 24 hours a day seven days a week to arrange your viewing! ***
Entrance Hall (4.18m x 1.75m)
A PVCu double-glazed entry door opens to the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator.
Living Room (3.18m x 3.66m)
The living room has a period tiled fire surround incorporating an electric fire, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, wall light points and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Dining Room (4.19m x 3.36m)
A second sitting room or formal dining room with an electric fire, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a double-glazed window to the rear,
Kitchen (2.51m x 2.03m)
The kitchen is fitted with some cream gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is a built under electric oven with an electric hob and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washer and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with side drainer. The traditional pantry space accommodates shelving, gas , electric and solar panel meters. A PVCu double-glazed entry door giving access to the side of the property where there is an under stair cupboard wired to accommodate a tumble dryer.
The landing provides access to the first floor rooms and has a double-glazed window placed to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 (3.32m x 3.36m)
A large double bedroom with picture rails, central heating radiator and a bay window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.16m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator, picture rails and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (2.16m x 2.03m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking front garden.
The bathroom is fitted with a 'P' shaped bath with shower and screen over and a pedestal hand wash basin. Full height tiling to the bathing area, a ladder style central heated towel radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation. A fitted cupboard houses the central heating boiler and provides storage space.
With low level WC and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front is a small lawned garden and off-road parking via a driveway. The side of the property is full enclosed with a timber fence and gate which opens to the rear garden. The rear garden is a good size with a lawn and patio seating area.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and proceed to the traffic lights. Turn right and then take the first exit at the roundabout onto Crossgates Road. Take the first available right across the dual carriage way and continue onto Hawkhill Drive, take the first right into Hawkhill Gardens where the property can be found on the right and identified by our Emsleys for sale board.
The solar panels are owned by the current seller and provide a 'feed-in' tariff for electricity not used by the occupants and the seller informs us this is at a guaranteed rate for the next 10 years.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Pendas Way, Leeds£245,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along...
Coldwell Road, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * SOUTH-FACING WITH GARDEN ROOM.*** Guide price £220,000 - £230,000. Set within easy reach of Crossgates centre and amenities with M1 access and Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; a...