- Detached family home on a modern development
- Beautifully presented
- Fabulous open-plan social living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Integrated garage
- Enclosed south-facing rear garden
- Council Tax Band E
- EPC Rating B
*** FAB-U-LOUS! - A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED, SET IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LOCATION *** This executive four bedroom detached home sits in a sought after development built by Avant Homes in 2015. The property boasts FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms with the master having en-suite facilities. The property offers a lovely environment for a growing family and has an enclosed garden, off-street parking and an integral garage. The estate also offers a communal green space and playground - ideal for families with children and pets. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, family/dining room, open-plan kitchen, utility room, guest WC and garage to the ground floor. The first floor has four double bedrooms (the master with an en-suite shower room) and a large family bathroom. Outside there is a small buffer garden to the front with a double parking apron and access to the single garage. The rear garden has been landscaped by the current owners and is south-facing so could enjoy day long sunshine. The location is unparalleled being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Manston Lane along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. Video viewing now available - click 'Tour'. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for more details ***
Having a composite entry door with two side windows and leading into a light and spacious entrance hall with a staircase rising to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Living Room (4.01m x 2.92m)
A cosy TV den, playroom or living room - you choose! With a 'box bay' double-glazed window overlooking the front elevation, central heating radiator and a TV point.
Open-plan living & dining (5.18m x 3.20m plus 5.05m x 3.96m)
Max not square.
This fabulous living space has everything a growing family need in a modern home. There is a range of high gloss wall and base units in a wood grain effect finish with contrasting work surfaces over with matching upstands and splashback. Integrated appliances include; a built-in eye-level double electric oven and microwave, a tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. There is also a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and concealed counter lighting. In addition there is ample room for a family sized dining table and chairs. The kitchen area opens to a larger family room which has bi-fold doors opening to the patio and garden beyond - a brilliant social space!
Utility (1.83m x 1.42m)
Fitted with base and additional wall units with a stainless steel sink and mixer tap, there is space and plumbing for a washing machine.
WC (1.57m x 1.45m)
This spacious guest facility is fully tiled in beautiful ceramics with a wall hung hand wash basin and a WC with a concealed cistern. An extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Light floods in here from the double height window, the landing is spacious and has a large storage cupboard with double doors - excellent for linens and towels. Doors lead to all the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom (3.96m x 3.58m)
Having a double-glazed window placed to the front elevation this is a light and airy double bedroom fitted with a sliding door triple wardrobe providing hanging rails and shelving. A door opens to;
En-suite Shower Room
A large en-suite shower room fully tiled in modern ceramics with a wall hung hand wash basin and WC with a concealed cistern, a walk-in double shower cubicle with 'rainfall' effect shower and glass screen. Ladder style central heating radiator, extractor fan and concealed 'push-pop' vanity cupboard.
Bedroom 2 (3.76m x 2.77m)
A second double bedroom fitted with a sliding double door wardrobe to one wall. Central heating radiator and a double-window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (3.12m x 2.79m)
A third double bedroom fitted with a sliding double door wardrobe to one wall. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 4 (3.78m x 2.24m)
A fourth double bedroom with central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Currently used as a 'work from home' study with fitted shelving to one wall.
This spacious family bathroom is beautifully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite which comprises; bath with 'rainfall' effect shower, glass screen, integrated taps, separate shower attachment and an oak effect panel. There is a wall hung oak effect vanity unit with a hand wash basin and storage beneath and a wall hung WC with a concealed cistern. An extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling and a window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a small lawn buffer garden with a double parking apron which in turn leads to the integral garage which has an up-and-over door, power and light (also accessed via the utility room). The rear garden is fully enclosed on all sides with access gates, a boundary wall and fencing. Offering a large 'Indian' stone patio seating area, exterior water supply and lighting, a manicured lawn and level gravelled area for a trampoline. Being on a corner plot there is an area to the side where the current owners have created a further seating area with astro turf.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head east, passing Manston Park. Head straight on at the mini-roundabout and take the second left onto Euston Road, at the ‘T’ junction turn right right onto Mayfair Mount where no. 38 can be found at the end on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).