- VACANT POSSESSION
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- DESIGNATED PARKING
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating B
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Monk Fryston is this ground floor apartment offering excellent living accommodation and within easy reach of motorway networks. The property briefly comprises; hall, open-plan lounge/diner/kitchen with two double bedrooms, en-suite to the master and a further bathroom. Double-glazed, gas central heating, designated parking place and access to visitor parking. Offered with no chain and vacant possession. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Timber entrance door with radiator, security intercom, storage cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Lounge/Diner (4.75m x 5.51m)
A superb size with a double-glazed window and French doors to the ground floor rear aspect, three radiators and open-plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen (3.20m x 2.94m)
Boasting a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and a double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom (5.49m into recess x 3.56m)
Double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath, a built-in double wardrobe and a door to the en-suite.
Part-tiled walls with a single shower enclosure, push flush WC and vanity housed wash hand basin. Chrome central heated towel warmer with an extractor, shaver point and down lighters.
Bedroom (3.35m x 2.97m)
Double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Part tiled comprising; a straight panelled bath with shower over, unit housed push flush WC and a wash hand basin. Chrome central heated towel warmer, double-glazed frosted window, extractor fan, shaver point, down lighters to the ceiling and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Set within delightful communal grounds with designated parking as well as visitor parking. The property is accessed via the main entrance door into a communal hall. There is also a communal bin store.
The vendor has made us aware the lease has 108 years remaining of a 125 year lease. The ground rent is £200 per annum and is set for 25 years. The management company fee is £1000 per annum and the vendor currently pays this service charge at £500 every 6 months.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.