- INCREDIBLE SIZE FAMILY HOME
- BIGGER THAN MOST DETACHED
- LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- SOLAR PANELS & EV CHARGER
- TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band D
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of one. Offering excellent living accommodation and briefly comprising; hall, WC, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and utility room. There are four double bedrooms to the first floor with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom serving the remaining three. Offering under 1500 sq foot, this truly is a large family home with an integral single garage, a double drive and an extra large enclosed garden to the rear. Having solar panels with an EV charger, this property really offers excellent value for money and is not to be compared to other smaller townhouses, but compared to similar larger detached homes with the amount of space on offer. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Having a double-glazed entrance door, single panel central heating radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor with a cupboard beneath, half-glazed double doors to the lounge, half-glazed door to the kitchen/diner and a door to the WC.
Corner pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC, single panel central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Lounge (5.51m x 3.28m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, two double panel central heating radiators, laminate floor and an electric fire.
Kitchen/Diner (3.05m x 6.38m)
Boasting a modern range of cream high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces and matching upstand. One and half bowl recessed sink, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, double oven, electric hob and extractor. Down lighters to the ceiling, two double panel central heating radiators, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors to the garden. Door to the utility.
Utility Room (2.08m x 2.01m)
Matching wall and base unit with granite worktop and matching upstand. Stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler, single panel central heating radiator and a double-glazed door to the garden.
Cylinder cupboard, single panel central heating radiator, loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (4.55m x 3.28m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows, two single panel central heating radiators and a door to an en-suite.
Half tiled walls, tiled floor, a fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a push flush WC. Shaver point, chrome central heated towel warmer, extractor, down lighters to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (5.13m x 2.97m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.58m x 3.18m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath and laminate flooring.
Bedroom (3.02m x 2.95m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Half tiled walls, tiled floor and fully tiled over a straight panelled bath which has a screen and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Shaver point, chrome central heated towel warmer, extractor, down lighters to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a double drive with an EV charger and access to single integral garage. The rear garden is superb in size with a flagged patio and steps down to a lower level lawned garden with pebbled area either side. Well enclosed with a fenced boundary.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...