- NEW FOREST VILLAGE
- EXCELLENT PRESENTATION
- OPEN-PLAN DINING/KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM & EN-SUITE
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS WITH SUMMER HOUSE/BAR
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***IMMACULATELY PRESENTED INSIDE & OUT * FOUR BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM * SUMMER HOUSE/BAR*** This property is placed well for daily travel to Leeds & Wakefield city centres and also within easy reach of local shops, schools and amenities, the A1/M1 link road and the national motorway network. This immaculately presented, four bedroom detached family home is set over three storey's and will not disappoint any potential buyers. The property is offered in a ready to move into condition and features a large entrance hallway with guest cloakroom, lounge, modern fitted dining/kitchen with fitted appliances and a separate utility room. To the first floor there is a large open landing area, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a re-fitted en-suite shower room, bedroom two also has fitted wardrobes and the main house bathroom is positioned on this floor. To the second floor, again having a large open-plan landing space being used as a work from home area by the current vendors. Bedrooms three and four are both doubles and have access to a shower room. Outside to the front there is a neat gravelled area with 'box' plants, the driveway runs to the side of the property and leads to the single garage. To the rear there is a large decked area and established trees creating a degree of privacy. The added bonus to the garden is the summerhouse/bar ideal for any social events. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer ! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. ***
Entrance door leads into the entrance hallway, with tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor and doors leading off to:
Lounge (5.31m x 3.18m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation and French doors to the rear. A wall mounted T.V point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room (7.11m x 2.87m)
A large open-plan area with ample wall, base units and worktops, a circular sink and drainer with mixer taps, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over and an integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring throughout, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear.
Utility Room (1.03m x 2.01m)
Having base cupboard space, an integrated washing machine, sink and drainer unit and a wall mounted central heating boiler. Tiled floor, central heating radiator and a rear entrance door.
Comprising; low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
Having access to a storage cupboard, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window, doors to bedroom one and two, the main house bathroom and stairs to the second floor.
Master Bedroom (5.30m x 3.05m)
Having ample fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear, central heating radiator, T.V point and a door to;
En-suite Shower Room
Re-fitted with a walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C,. Tiled walls and floor, ladder towel rail and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 (3.24m x 2.87m)
Having ample fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a three piece suite; panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C,. Tiled walls and floor to complement the suite, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Currently being used as a work station area by our vendors, skylight and doors to:
Bedroom 3 (5.30m x 4.19m)
Double bedroom, central heating radiator, T.V point, skylight window to the rear and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 4 (3.24m x 3.01m)
Double bedroom, central heating radiator and a skylight window to the rear.
Shower Room (1.96m x 2.03m)
Comprising of a three piece suite; independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Tiled walls and floor, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Outside to the front, there is a neat gravelled area with 'box plants', the driveway runs to the side of the property and leads to the single garage. To the rear there is a large decked area and established trees creating a degree of privacy. The added bonus to the garden is the summerhouse/bar ideal for any social events.
Summer house/bar (3.23m x 3.05m)
The summerhouse/bar ideal for any social events.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).