- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED STONE FAMILY HOME
- ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- VERSATILE LIVING SPACE
- AMPLE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM OPTION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- Council Tax Band F
- EPC Rating C
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers beautifully appointed accommodation over two floors and briefly comprises: hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room/bedroom, breakfast kitchen with utility, WC, snug and a garden room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a recently updated shower room. A single integral garage with a double drive and beautiful gardens with fruit trees complete this family home. The picturesque village of Burton Salmon supports the usual daily amenities including primary school with a wider range of services and schooling in the neighbouring village of Monk Fryston. The area is considered particularly well placed with easy access being gained via the A1, M62 and the rest of the region's motorway network to the larger cities. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double-glazed entrance door, double panel central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor with a cupboard under, coving to the ceiling, double doors to the lounge and doors to rooms.
Push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome central heated towel warmer, coving to the ceiling and an extractor fan.
Sitting Room/Bedroom (3.45m x 2.64m)
Originally part of a double garage, now converted to this additional room with large wardrobe/store, PVCu double-glazed window with a double panel central heating radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge (5.63m x 3.58m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, double panel central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a fireplace with a wood burner.
Dining Room (3.58m x 3.58m)
A square bay with PVCu double-glazed windows and a door to the garden, coving to the ceiling and a double panel central heating radiator.
Kitchen (3.07m x 3.58m)
Having a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces, splashback tiling and a one and half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated single oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher with five ring gas hob and a concealed extractor over. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, double panel central heating radiator, and a recess to the snug and utility.
Utility (1.71m x 1.83m)
Matching units and work surface, sink with mixer tap and plumbing for a washing machine. Double panel central heating radiator, boiler and a double-glazed door to the garden.
Snug (2.21m x 2.69m)
Open-plan from the kitchen with a door to the integral garage, double panel radiator, coving to the ceiling and open-plan to the garden room.
Garden Room (2.46m x 2.74m)
PVCu double-glazed with French doors to the garden, double panel central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and down lighters.
Loft hatch, cupboard, single panel central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (3.89m x 3.56m)
Window to the front, door to the en-suite, double wardrobe, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Vanity housed wash hand basin, push flush WC, shower enclosure, chrome central heated towel warmer, coving to the ceiling, extractor fan, shaver point, PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom (3.73m x 2.72m)
Window to the front, fitted wardrobe, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.18m x 3.39m)
Window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom (2.77m x 2.74m)
Window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Vanity housed wash hand basin, push flush WC, walk-in shower enclosure, single panel central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, extractor fan, shaver point and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a double drive with access to a single integral garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with a lawn and a number of fruit trees is of a good size and offers an excellent space to entertain.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Sand Lane, South Milford, LeedsOffers Over, £560,000
***STUNNING PLOT WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** A rare opportunity to purchase on Sand Lane overlooking fields. Set in the popular village of South Milford this large detached dormer...
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...