- VACANT POSSESSION
- EXCEPTIONAL THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE CONVERTED TO SUMMER HOUSE
- SOLAR PANELS
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating TBC
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Positioned within easy walking distance of amenities, yet tucked away within a small cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. PVCu double-glazed, solar panels and gas central heated. Drive, gardens and a single garage converted to a delightful summer house with storage room. Having no chain and vacant possession, demand is expected to be high, so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, radiator, loft hatch, coving to the ceiling, cylinder cupboard and doors to rooms.
Lounge (3.94m x 4.52m)
Feature fireplace with an electric fire, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen (2.34m x 3.23m)
Boasting a range of light wood effect wall and base units with laminate co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated oven, grill, hob with a concealed extractor over. Space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Down lighters to a panelled marble effect ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, cupboard, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and a composite door to the rear garden.
Bedroom (2.67m x 3.43m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom (2.72m x 3.43m)
Fitted wardrobe, radiator, coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Updated with fully tiled walls and floor, walk-in shower with a glass partition, vanity housed wash hand basin and push flush WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters to a gloss white panelled ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is an open lawn with a flagged driveway. A wrought-iron gate and panelled fence enclosed the rear which has a lawn area, resin surround and garage conversion to a summer house with bi-fold doors, there is a store area to the back and a front PVCu access door also.
Originally the garage which has now been converted into a lovely room having down lighters to the ceiling, plastered walls and tiled flooring with bi-fold doors onto the garden. There is a rear section still for ample storage with a PVCu access door externally.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Sandgate Drive, Kippax, Leeds£220,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW offered...
Appleby Lane, Garforth, Leeds£215,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL TRAIN STATION * OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * LIGHT AND BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION - READY TO MOVE INTO! *** An excellent home for a wide...
Prospect Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£210,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac off The Fairway and within easy reach of a wide...
Wolsey Croft, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £200,000
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. ENCLOSED GARDEN. AMPLE PARKING. NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £200,000 - £210,000. This lovely true bungalow is situated within close proximity to all local shops and transport services. The accommodation briefly...