- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious through lounge/dining area
- Large reception hall
- White bathroom with corner bath
- PVCu double-glazing and central heating
- Ample off-road parking
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band A
***THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE ON CORNER PLOT WITH AMPLE PARKING*** Not to be missed, this three bedroom semi-detached property would suit a range of buyers and is set in a popular residential estate with good local amenities. Set on a corner plot the property benefits from ample off-road parking and offers potential for extension (subject to planning consents). The accommodation briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall, large through lounge/diner, conservatory and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, plenty of storage and a bathroom with a corner bath with shower. Outside there is ample off-road parking and a garage, to the rear a smaller garden which is laid with astro turf and offers a degree of privacy to enjoy the garden. The location is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to Leeds, Wetherby and York, with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and motorway networks, including the A1/M1 link road. The A64 offers routes to the shopping centres available at Killingbeck and Seacroft which has a bus station and there are a wealth of amenities available at Crossgates including a local railway station. This property MUST be viewed to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
This spacious entrance hall can be entered through double-glazed entrance doors either at the side or the front of the property. There is a central heating radiator, ample space for storage, coats, shoes or pets and pushchairs! A staircase rises to the first floor and offers an under stair storage cupboard.
Kitchen (3.25m x 2.92m)
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces over. There is an inset one and half bowl composite sink with side drainer and mixer tap. A gas or electric cooker point with extractor hood over and plumbed space for a washing machine. In addition there is a wall mounted boiler, counter/breakfast bar area and space for a tall or American style fridge/freezer.
Lounge/Dining Room (6.50m x 3.66m)
A spacious and light living area with dual aspect to the front and rear and zoned into living and dining areas. A feature fireplace with inset back and hearth incorporates a living flame coal effect gas fire. There is a central heating radiator, a double-glazed window overlooking the front and French windows which open to;-
A lovely addition with French windows opening directly to the rear garden.
With access to the part-boarded loft via a hatch and double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
A double bedroom with bulk head fixture storage cupboard and fitted robes to one wall with mirrored sliding doors. A double-glazed window overlooking the front garden and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.95m x 3.45m)
A double bedroom with fixture storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 1.83m)
An 'L-shaped' double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
The bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises; panelled corner bath with shower and screen over, a pedestal hand wash basin and close coupled WC. There is a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
The house is set back from the road with steps rising to the front entrance, being on a corner plot to the side of the property there is ample off-road parking and a sectional garage which has an up-and-over door, power and light. The rear garden is low maintenance and laid with astro turf providing a pleasant space to sit and enjoy the garden.
From our office on Austhorpe Road head west and turn right onto Ring Road/Station Rd/A6120, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ring Road Crossgates/A6120, At the Barwick Road roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Barwick Road. Take the first available left onto Southwood Gate and at the end turn left onto Swarcliffe Drive. Continue along to the top of Swarcliffe Drive and at the 'T' junction turn right onto Stanks Lane North where number 88 is found immediately on the left.
This property is of non-standard construction known locally as a repaired Airey house. Potential buyers should advise their mortgage broker of the construction type and that the house does NOT have a PRC certificate as repairs were completed by Leeds City Council before PRC companies were introduced.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).