- STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band E
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * MUST BE SEEN * ENVIABLE LOCATION & POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** Guide price £350,000 - £365,000. A delightful well appointed family home set in a sought after location and briefly comprising; front porch, entrance hall, lounge open-plan to a dining room, garden room, breakfast kitchen and an inner hall with WC to the ground floor level. The first floor has three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes. Immaculate throughout, with a well enclosed superbly landscaped garden offering excellent privacy, drive and single integral garage. Easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, PVCu double-glazed window and a double-glazed entrance door to the hall.
Stairs to the first floor, radiator, coving to the ceiling and oak flooring continuing through to the lounge.
Lounge (4.70m x 3.68m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, focal fireplace with a living flame gas fire, coving to the ceiling, double panel central heating radiator and open-plan to the dining room.
Dining Room (3.63m x 2.67m)
Coving to the ceiling, sold oak flooring, double panel central heating radiator, door to the inner hall and French doors to the garden room.
Garden Room (2.74m x 2.44m)
PVCu double-glazed with French doors to the garden, laminate flooring and down lighters.
Continuation of flooring from the dining room, single panel central heating radiator and doors to the WC and kitchen/diner.
Fully tiled walls and flooring with a vanity housed wash hand basin, low flush WC., extractor fan and chrome central heating towel warmer.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.16m x 4.45m)
Having a range of wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. One and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and concealed extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. PVCu double-glazed window and door to the rear garden, tiled flooring, two radiators and door to the integral garage.
Doors to rooms, loft hatch, radiator and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom (4.29m x 2.72m)
Fitted wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to the en-suite.
Comprising; a shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin, push flush WC, tile effect laminate flooring, extractor fan, part tiling and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.53m x 2.75m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, laminate flooring and fitted furniture.
Bedroom (2.82m x 1.78m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
A modern suite with a recessed vanity housed wash hand basin, unit housed push flush WC and straight panelled bath with screen and shower over. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan, PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a central heated towel warmer.
To the front is a block-paved drive accessing the single integrated garage. The rear garden is superbly enclosed and beautifully landscaped with a flagged patio, lawned area and a summer house.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Rydal Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
*** INCREDIBLE RARE PLOT * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * LARGE ACCOMMODATION * NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities is this delightful true bungalow which larger than most comparative...
Bartlett Way, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£345,000
***LARGE FAMILY HOME * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * POPULAR LOCATION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES *** Price was originally £355,000, Now £345,000, Saving £10,000 *** Set on a sought after residential estate within easy access of amenities in...
Foster Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £340,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * LARGE PLOT & ACCOMMODATION.*** Guide Price £340,000. Set within easy reach of amenities is this extra large true bungalow. Well presented throughout and briefly comprising; hall, 'L'-shaped...
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...