- STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- INCREDIBLE FEATURE LOUNGE
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- LIMITED TIME TO PURCHASE, SO BE QUICK
- Council Tax Band F
- EPC Rating B
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window for this property to be bought within, an early viewing is essential. Having been superbly finished inside and out with a landscaped rear garden, double drive and integral double garage (currently utilised as a gym room). Internally the property briefly comprises; hall, feature lounge, WC, 36ft open-plan kitchen/dining/family room and a utility room to the ground floor level. The first floor has four well appointed bedrooms with an en-suite to two and a family bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms. Open-plan landing with a view to front over the green. Set within easy access of motorway links, South Milford train station and amenities. Demand will be high and with limited time to buy, so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door with frosted units either side. Radiator, stairs to the first floor and walnut doors to the lounge, WC and kitchen.
Comprising; WC with tiled rear, half pedestal wash hand basin with matching tiled splashback wall, laminate flooring with under floor heating, radiator, extractor fan and a door to an integral garage.
Currently utilised as a gym with down lighters to the ceiling, panelled walls and an up-and-over door. Loft hatch.
Lounge (5.33m x 3.61m)
Having a stunning feature grey stone wall with a central entertainment wall having a recessed plasma electric fire. PVCu double-glazed bay window and a double panel central heating radiator.
Kitchen/Diner/Family room (3.96m x 11.05m)
An incredible open-plan room with the kitchen area comprising; a 'Symphony' fitted kitchen having wall, base units and drawers with quartz work surfaces. Recessed sink and drainer, mixer tap, integrated double oven, six ring gas hob with extractor over, double fridge and freezer with dishwasher. Down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window and a door to the utility room. Under floor heating to a wood floor, opening to the dining area with sliding patio doors between windows either side. Cupboard, radiator with the open-plan family room area having carpet, radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to rear.
Utility Room (1.78m x 1.88m)
Matching units and work surface with a recessed sink. Continuation of under floor heating from the kitchen, radiator, extractor fan, down lighters and a double-glazed side access door.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect overlooking the green, loft hatch, single panel central heating radiator and a hot water cylinder cupboard.
Master Bedroom (4.47m x 3.61m)
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect with single panel radiator beneath and a door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and floor which also has under floor heating. Walk-in shower having a glazed partition and ceiling mounted rainfall shower-head, half pedestal wash hand basin and a WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (4.31m x 3.09m)
PVCu double-glazed to the rear aspect, radiator, a fitted wardrobe and a door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and floor which also has under floor heating, fully tiled walk-in shower, vanity housed wash hand basin and a WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, shaver point, chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (3.51m x 2.92m)
Feature panel walls, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to the ceiling with down lighters.
Bedroom (3.68m x 2.57m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Part tiled with under floor heating to a tiled floor. Straight panelled bath with screen and shower over, half pedestal wash hand basin and a WC. Down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a lawn garden with a hedge boundary, double tarmacadam drive and access to the front door via a path. The rear garden has been extensively landscaped at great cost comprising; two levels which are porcelain flagged and border sections with planters to the boundary having sleeper and tiled retaining walls with outdoor lighting.
There is a management charge that is expected to be paid when the estate is complete and is expected to be around £200 per annum and reviewed annually. (TBC)
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Sand Lane, South Milford, LeedsOffers Over, £560,000
***STUNNING PLOT WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** A rare opportunity to purchase on Sand Lane overlooking fields. Set in the popular village of South Milford this large detached dormer...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...