- Three bedroom end terrace house
- Looking for 'buy to let' investor as already has sitting tenant
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Large rear garden
- Off-street parking
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band A
***PRICE WAS £190,000, PRICE NOW £175,000 SAVING £15,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***FITTED KITCHEN***FITTED BATHROOM***LARGE GARDEN***NO CHAIN*** CALLING ALL INVESTORS, THERE IS ALREADY A SITTING TENANT !!! Offered for sale is this lovely three bedroom end terrace house located in the popular area of Rothwell. The accommodation comprises; a kitchen which is fitted with high gloss units, lounge with feature fire and surround, inner hallway and stairs leading to the first floor. To the first floor is a landing, three bedrooms of which two are double and one a single. There is a fully tiled modern bathroom fitted with WC, hand wash basin and bath. Externally to the front is off-street parking. The rear garden is very generous in size and comprises a lawn with patio seating space. Offering excellent value for money and a perfect investment property with already having a sitting tenant. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
Kitchen (5.08m x 2.36m)
Fitted with ample wall and base units, roll edge worktops, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over, plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed window and an under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge (3.95m x 4.81m)
Having a feature fire and surround, t.v point, central heating radiator, laminate floor, PVCu double-glazed window to the front and open-plan to:
PVCu double-glazed window and door, wall mounted central heating boiler and stairs to;
Landing (1.89m x 1.95m)
Window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 (3.09m x 4.32m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front, laminate floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.09m x 2.85m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (1.89m x 3.40m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (1.89m x 1.72m)
Comprising of a three piece suite, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Externally to the front, is off-street parking. The rear garden is very generous in size and comprises a lawn with patio seating space.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
The Crest, Swillington, Leeds£210,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * USEFUL WC * NEWLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM * LOFT ROOM * OFF-ROAD PARKING * GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH A LAWN AND PATIO SEATING AREA ***...
Sixth Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£210,000
*** OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM *** GOOD SIZE PLOT ***GATED OFF STREET PARKING *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property occupies an incredibly good sized plot, has been...
Castle Lodge Mews, Rothwell, Leeds£210,000
***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £220,000, PRICE NOW £210,000 SAVING £10,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***THREE BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE*** ENCLOSED GARDEN & DRIVEWAY***NO CHAIN*** This three bedroom modern end town house is...
The Crest, Swillington£205,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION * EXTENDED KITCHEN * CONSERVATORY * OFF-ROAD PARKING * GENEROUS REAR GARDEN * GARAGE * RECENTLY RE-PAINTED THROUGHOUT *** A fantastic EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM...
Haigh Gardens, Rothwell, Leeds£195,000
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT*** Found tucked away in a CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION this extremely spacious, well presented three bedroom end terrace property. The property benefits from...