- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN/DINER
- SHOWER ROOM
- SOME UPDATING REQUIRED
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating D
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £220,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Set within easy access of Garforth ‘Main Street’ is this well appointed semi-detached. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor with three first floor bedrooms and a shower room. PVCu double-glazed and gas central heating, drive and a single garage. In need is some cosmetic improvements. Demand is expected to be high, so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and side partition, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen/Diner (4.67m x 3.15m)
Having a range of cream wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, fridge and freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator, laminate flooring, PVCu double-glazed windows to front and rear aspects and a PVCu double-glazed side entrance door.
Lounge (4.67m x 3.51m)
PVCu double-glazed windows to front and rear, radiator and a fireplace.
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to rooms.
Bedroom (2.92m x 3.15m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.77m x 3.51m)
Built-in wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (1.80m x 2.57m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Fully tiled with a push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Extractor fan, PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a chrome central heating radiator.
To the front is an open garden with a block-paved drive leading to a single garage. The rear garden is mainly lawned with surrounding bedding areas.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT.
The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £230,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to...
Carisbrooke Lane, LeedsNew Price, £229,995
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * FRESHLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** Placed well and excellent for families!...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Hopewell Terrace, Kippax, Leeds£205,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of...
Coupland Road, Garforth. Leeds£200,000
*** FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION WITH BRAND NEW INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * BRAND NEW BATHROOM WITH A 4 PIECE SUITE * NEUTRALLY DECORATED & CARPETS * REAR...
Holland Road, LeedsGuide Price, £190,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * FAR REACHING VIEWS * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £190,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). A lovely family home...