- GROUND FLOOR
- OVER 55's COMPLEX
- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO CHAIN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES
- COMMUNAL GARDENS WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating C
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * NO CHAIN * OVER 55’s COMPLEX * MODERN KITCHEN & WETROOM.*** Having no onward chain is this 'ready to move into' one bedroom ground floor apartment for the over 55's which is located within the Grangefield Court development, just off Church Lane in Garforth. The apartment is ideally located with a bus stop outside the development and Garforth Main Street being a short walk away. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and wet room/W.C. In addition the property has PVCu double-glazed windows and gas central heating. Externally, there are extremely well maintained communal gardens including a summer house. There is the added benefit of a laundry room and ample parking available for residents and also visitors. The tenure is leasehold, and the service charge is to be confirmed. The service charge includes building insurance, water rates, window cleaning, cleaning and maintenance of communal areas, gardener, electricity to the common areas and all external maintenance and repairs. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Entrance door, single panel central heating radiator, laminate flooring, cupboard and store. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge (4.80m x 3.43m)
Laminate flooring, single panel central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking communal garden. Glazed portion with sliding serving hatch from the kitchen.
Kitchen (1.93m x 2.97m)
Comprising; a modern fitted range of wall and base units in cream, co-ordinated work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for cooker and fridge freezer. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom (2.95m x 3.53m)
With fitted furniture, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and coving to the ceiling. with fitted furniture.
Fully tiled with water tight flooring with a drain for the shower, wash hand basin and push flush WC. Extractor fan and radiator.
Any information in relation to the length of lease, service charge, ground rent and council tax has been confirmed by our sellers. A quarterly management charge of £264.79 is payable and reviewed annually. We would advise that any buyer make their own enquiries through their solicitors to verify that the information provided is accurate and not been subject to any change. Lease term 999 years, 994 years remaining.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).