- Deceptively spacious five bedroom executive family home
- Set in a prime location and a cul-de-sac position
- Offering spacious rooms, over 2221 square foot in total
- Light and airy living room
- Fitted kitchen with utility room and ground floor w.c
- Separate dining room and conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double driveway and garage
- EPC rating E
- Council Tax Band D
***FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS*** CUL-DE-SAC POSITION*** NOT TO BE MISSED*** Within walking distance to the popular 'Rhubarb Triangle' in the charming village of Carlton, which sits between Leeds and Wakefield is this stunning FIVE bedroom executive family home which offers spacious and modern living accommodation throughout, boasting double-glazing and gas central heating. Being tastefully decorated and well looked after by our current owner, the accommodation offers lots of space and is over 2000 square feet. Comprising; a light and airy living room positioned to the rear, a good size fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, utility room, a ground floor WC, separate dining room and a conservatory to the ground floor. The first floor does not disappoint, with FIVE generous bedrooms, all double, the master boasts a good size en-suite shower room and there is a large four piece house bathroom which serves the other bedrooms. Externally the property commands a good position within a cul-de-sac, with a lovely garden area which is private and enclosed to the rear, ideal for sitting out in those summer months and for the children to play in. The property offers off-street parking to the front and has an integral double garage. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Instantly feel at home as you step into a bright and spacious hallway. The hall also gives access to a useful storage space under the stairs and there are doors off to:
Living Room (3.73m x 5.31m)
Positioned to the rear, there is a light and airy feel to this generous lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden, T.V point, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and double-glazed side windows.
Dining Area (4.81m x 2.92m)
Positioned to the front is this superb dining room which also gives access to the conservatory making this the ideal entertaining area for those lovely summer nights. Double-glazed bay window, central heating radiator, laminate floor and French doors lead to;
Conservatory (3.42m x 3.75m)
Positioned to the side elevation is this light and airy half-brick and half double-glazed conservatory with a pitch roof, laminate floor and French doors leading to the side garden which in turn leads to the rear.
Kitchen (2.83m x 4.62m)
A stylish kitchen having ample wall and base units with roll edge work tops and a tiled splashback, circular sink and drainer unit, built-in double oven, hob with extractor over, ceiling spot lights, under pelmet lighting, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a double-glazed window and door to the rear.
Utility Area (1.89m x 1.72m)
Having base units housing the fridge/freezer, being plumbed for a washing machine and having a laminate floor.
Vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C, double-glazed window, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Greeted by a spacious landing with doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom, Loft hatch.
Master Bedroom (5.14m x 3.28m)
The generous sized master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes, laminate floor, central heating radiator, double-glazed window positioned to the front elevation and a door leads to:
En-suite Shower Room
A really good size en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower unit and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C, with tiled walls and floor, ladder towel rail and a double-glazed niche window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (3.38m x 4.50m)
The generous bedroom offers fitted wardrobes, a laminate floor, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window positioned to the rear.
Bathroom (3.22m x 2.90m)
A really good size house bathroom with a stunning contemporary free standing bath with swan neck taps, independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with swan neck tap and low flush W.C,. Half tiled walls, fully tiled floor, ceiling spot lights, ladder towel rail and a double-glazed window positioned to the rear.
Bedroom 3 (4.19m x 3.09m)
This generous size bedroom offers, a laminate floor, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window positioned to the front.
Bedroom 4 (4.01m x 3.30m)
Another generous size bedroom offering a built-in storage cupboard, laminate floor, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window positioned to the front.
Bedroom 5 (3.22m x 3.30m)
Currently used as a home office, this fifth bedroom is a double with ample fitted wardrobes, laminate floor, central heating radiator and double-glazed window positioned to the rear.
Double Garage (5.69m x 5.66m)
Embrace the space and security of a double garage which offers additional parking or flexible multi-use storage.
Externally the property commands a good position within a cul-de-sac with a lovely garden area which is private and enclosed to the rear, ideal for sitting out in those summer months and for the children to play in. There is an additional awning which keeps the heat of the sun at bay.
There is a new central heating boiler that has recently been fitted by our vendor.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).