- TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- PVCu DOUBLE-GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating C
***IDEAL TO ACCESS SHERBURN AMENITIES * OPEN-PLAN LIVING * EXCELLENT STARTER HOME * TUCKED AWAY LOCATION. *** This well presented modern end town house property is set in the popular and desirable village of Sherburn In Elmet. Situated within easy reach of many local amenities including Tesco Express, Aldi and a few local takeaways and cafes plus South Milford train station. The property on offer briefly comprises; an entrance hallway, open-plan kitchen/diner/living area and to the first floor is a good sized double bedroom and bathroom. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Cupboard, radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen/Diner/Living (4.34m x 5.13m)
Having a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and concealed extractor. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and down lighters to the kitchen area. A PVCu double-glazed entrance door, an open-plan living area, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and tile effect flooring.
Ceiling down lighters, radiator, storage cupboard and doors to rooms.
Bedroom (4.32m x 3.22m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising; a tiled shower cubicle, straight panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a push flush WC. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, PVCu double-glazed window, chrome heated towel warmer and down lighters to the ceiling.
Tucked away from Low Street with a parking area assigned to the property that the vendor has made us aware of.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.