- Three/four bedroom spacious family home
- Modern living accommodation
- Three bathrooms
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Generous size rooms throughout
- Off-street parking/detached garage
- Must be viewed
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band D
***WAS £550,000 NOW £525,000 SAVING £25,000!! *** ***THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS*** CUL-DE-SAC POSITION*** NOT TO BE MISSED*** This stunning three/four bedroom spacious family home offers modern living accommodation throughout and boasts double-glazing and gas central heating. Being tastefully decorated and well looked after by the current owner. Comprising to the ground floor; a light and airy lounge positioned to the front, separate dining room, a good sized modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, a conservatory to the rear of the property, a ground floor bathroom and a second living room (which could be used as a down stairs bedroom with having a ground floor bathroom). The first floor doesn't disappoint, with three generous bedrooms, all doubles. The master boasts a good size en-suite shower room and there is a large house bathroom which serves the further bedrooms. Externally the property commands a good position within a cul-de-sac with a lovely garden area which is private and enclosed to the rear, ideal for sitting out in those summer months and for the children to play in. The property offers off-street parking to the side and the driveway leads to a single garage. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Solid oak flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, an under stairs storage cupboard and a door to:
Living Room (5.97m x 3.47m)
Having feature living flame fire with inset marble fire surround, T.V point, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, made to measure shutters, a double-glazed window positioned to the front and an oak door leading to:
Dining Room (2.30m x 2.95m)
Having oak flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, open-plan leading in to the kitchen and the conservatory.
Kitchen (4.79m x 2.47m)
Having ample wall and base units in a modern high gloss white finish, built-in double oven, electric hob with an extractor over, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a washer/dryer. Tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, double-glazed windows to the rear and side, with made to measure blinds and a side entry door.
Conservatory (4.11m x 3.26m)
Positioned to the rear, solid oak flooring, central heating radiator and fitted made to measure blinds.
Lounge (3.57m x 5.51m)
Oak door leading into the second reception room (currently being used as a lounge but could be used as a downstairs bedroom as it is positioned adjacent to the ground floor bathroom). Having dual aspect double-glazed windows, central heating radiator, T.V point, ceiling spot lights and made to measure shutters.
Bathroom (1.85m x 1.75m)
Situated on the ground floor, this beautiful three piece bathroom suite comprises; a panelled bath with shower from the taps, vanity wash hand basin with built-in cupboards below and a low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor to complement the suite, ladder towel rail and a double-glazed window.
A large landing creating a light and airy space, double-glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and a hatch leading to a loft which is part-boarded.
Master Bedroom (4.44m x 4.05m)
Spacious double room with fitted wardrobes and a vanity unit, central heating radiator, double-glazed window with made to measure shutters and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room (1.92m x 2.38m)
A fantastic sized en-suite with a double walk-in shower with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with a drawer unit below and a low flush W.C,. Fully tiled walls and floor, double-glazed window with made to measure blind, ceiling spot lights and a ladder towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (3.24m x 4.30m)
Spacious double room with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window with made to measure shutters,
Bedroom 3 (3.14m x 4.30m)
Spacious double room with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window with made to measure shutters.
Bathroom (1.93m x 3.14m)
Another fantastic bathroom fitted with a large bath, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C, fully tiled walls and floor, made to measure window blind, double-glazed window, ladder towel rail and ceiling spot lights.
To the front of the property is a small lawn garden with a Yorkshire stone pathway, there are wrought-iron gates with a driveway leading to the detached garage which has an up-and-over door, The rear garden is private and enclosed with a block-paved patio, lawn and established borders.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Woodland Park, Oulton, Leeds£490,000
***HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * NO CHAIN * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME.*** A rare opportunity to purchase in this desirable location is this well appointed extended detached family home which is on offer with vacant possession. Set...
Calverley Road, Oulton, Leeds£475,000
***GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE ***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED***IN THE HEART OF OULTON VILLAGE*** This Grade II listed cottage is positioned in the heart of Oulton and is within walking distance to pubs/bars, restaurants and local amenities. There are...
Eastfield Crescent, Woodlesford, Leeds£425,000
***WAS £450,000 NOW £425,000 SAVING £25,000!! *** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ** SUN ROOM ** GOOD COMMUTER LINKS *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this beautifully presented skillfully updated three double...